Author: petera

New Amsterdam   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-23 20:35:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by petera at 2012-7-24 06:39

Capital

The VOC raised 6.5 million florins as equity capital in 1602.The British EIC had at that stage only one tenth of that amount as Equity capital.By the eighteenth century,subsequent to the readmission of the Jews into England in 1655,the VOC was stuck at 6.5 million while the EIC had 35 million florins.This shows quite dramatically how much the Chosen People have control over the fate of nations.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-24 10:42:53 |Display all floors
Golden Age

The Dutch Golden Age lasted from roughly 1580, when the Dutch proved themselves successful in their fight with the Spanish, to about 1670, when the Republic's economy experienced a down-turn.

(Note the downturn started after the readmission of the Jews into England in 1655.)

9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 15:30:57 |Display all floors
Another Talmud in 17th century England ?

Another Talmud was found at Lambeth Palace in 1991.Watch this space for more.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 15:33:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ktbond at 2012-7-26 15:34
petera Post time: 2012-7-26 15:30
Another Talmud in 17th century England ?

Another Talmud was found at Lambeth Palace in 1991.Watch t ...

petera, would you kindly recommend a freely available English version of the Talmud for someone who is keen to know more?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 19:05:32 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-26 15:33
petera, would you kindly recommend a freely available English version of the Talmud for someone who ...

Don't Know

Kt,I am not sure if one can access the Talmud outside a synagogue or other Jewish establishment.There are incidentally a large number of volumes.I think most of the copies are in Hebrew.Even the Hebrew versions have I understand been censored over the last 5 centuries.Wikipedia says the early 16 the century Daniel Bomberg printed Talmud was the last "uncensored" version.This was the edition that Henry VIII ordered and owned.If I find a way to access the Talmud in English I will let you know.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 19:17:06 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-26 14:33
petera, would you kindly recommend a freely available English version of the Talmud for someone who ...

Why would he, he hates Jewish people! He is almost as despicable as whampoa. He is nothing but a hindrance. I friggin despise him as well as whampy and for me, I will usually "dissappear folks like that, but since this is only a BBS, why bother! They're both nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-26 20:21:57 |Display all floors
ktbond Post time: 2012-7-26 15:33

More on acess to the Talmud

The truth is that, with the possible exception of some secular Jewish congregations, every synagogue in the world contains the Talmud and Zohar. It’s from these works that my assertions came. They are the two most important sources of inspired literature for observant Jews, greatly surpassing the Bible. The Talmud however, is the most universally read and applied.

Herman Wouk, Orthodox Jew and famed author of The Cain Mutiny, affirms, “The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart’s blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs, ceremonies we observe—whether we are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or merely spasmodic sentimentalists—we follow the Talmud. It is our common law.” 1

One would think that religious literature so centrally important to one of the world’s great religions would be easily located in local libraries. It is certainly easy to find the Bible or Koran.

Not so the Talmud. While the very largest municipal libraries in a state may possess the Talmud and Zohar, they are almost always absent elsewhere, except in synagogues. In almost every synagogue in the world, the Talmud and Zohar loom above every other piece of literature in authority and appreciation.

Why are library shelves vacant of the Talmud and Zohar? Quite simply, it’s because Judaism teaches that the law they contain was given to Jews alone and it’s wrong for Gentiles to read that law. The Talmud says, “The goy who pries into the law is worthy of death.” 2

The Jewish Encyclopedia tells us, “Hence the Talmud prohibited the teaching to a Gentile of the Torah [Talmud and Zohar] “the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob…” R. Johanan says of one so teaching, “Such a person deserves death.”—Sanh. 59a, Hagigah.” 3

Accordingly, Jewish leaders make it clear to Christian seminaries and scholars that they will not tolerate published research into the Talmud’s real teachings about Christ, Christianity, and Gentiles. Christian academics obey, terrified of being smeared as “anti-Semites.”

In the early '80s, as part of research for my book, Israel: Our Duty, Our Dilemma, I visited the Judaic section of the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. to study various versions of the Zohar, or Kabbalah.

On my first visit, I asked the Jewish librarian where to find the Soncino English translation. He became disturbed and replied, “I don’t think you want to read that. You might misunderstand it.” I couldn’t believe my ears. I’m afraid I showed my anger. He relented.

Since publication of my book in 1984 and release of my first video documentary on this subject, “The Other Israel,” many people, confronted with the dark side of Judaic ethics, have rejected my message outright. Their reasoning is simple and direct: “What Pike says can’t be true because our Christian leaders and national media have never given us a hint of confirmation for what he says.” A smaller number contend that I quoted out of context or, even worse, forged documents. They think I faked the Xerox copies of the Talmud and Zohar in the appendix of my book, to create the illusion of a Judaic conspiracy.

9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.