Author: UYA

My Qingming story....   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-26 21:28:49 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2012-3-26 20:56
I'm sure you white folks have ancestors too (although some in this forum may disagree). Wouldn't h ...

many thoughts for you sadness

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-3-26 21:41:00 |Display all floors
Carole66 Post time: 2012-3-26 21:28
many thoughts for you sadness

Thanks for your post

These events has not made me sad.
In fact it has given me comfort to know that my father will always be with me.
I hope one day he will be proud

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 17:14:43 |Display all floors
u hv taken my place as QingMing writer!!!

i used to write on it past years!!!

Glad to read yr story!!!

& Buddha says reincartions is TRUE
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-28 18:23:56 |Display all floors
"The Shenzhen incident" cont.......

When I made the blessing in Beijing, I got a jade medallion (something for 100 rmb), I wear this wherever I go.
In the scuffle in Shenzhen, it was ripped off my neck. After I was rescued by the police, the owner and I went to the police station. During her interview, she pointed to her little pinky and said I "hurt it". I then turned to the officer and looked at him, with my jacket torn, scratches on my face and a large bruise on my arm, to see if he notices, who got the worse of it.

I then told her that I would forget everything, IF she returned my necklace. She laughed in a mocking way at me. When I tried to explain, she cut me off and said "no speak English" (even though it was quite good when she wanted money). I told her, "Ok...no need speak, just listen" and proceeded to tell her the story of how I got it when my father died. Her eyes suddenly got big and she understood how important it was to me. She then did a "180" and agreed to return my necklace to me, with a smile.

She knew not to screw with the dead {:soso_e144:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-29 14:59:38 |Display all floors

RE: My Qingming story....

UYA Post time: 2012-3-26 19:39
I do not claim any "psychic" powers. I do keep my eyes open to the world around me.
Miracles happe ...
I do not claim any "psychic" powers. I do keep my eyes open to the world around me.
Miracles happen everyday (if you can see them).
"Open your eyes"

Hi UYA,
Your story about your dream of your father and the subsequent events that followed would sound bizzare to many but I believe in every word you said. There are many things we don't understand in this world and would just brush them aside as nonsense simply because we don't understand enough to grasp the subtile "leads" that were there to tell us "something".
If you are keen to find out more, try read this book:  
Mahikari: Thank God for the Answers at Last. by Phd  A. K. Tebecis (Author)

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars An awe-inspiring read!, May 2, 2005
By
Charlie Pelligrano "Charlie" (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Mahikari: Thank God for the Answers at Last (Hardcover)
This book was captivating! Since reading it i have come to find and experience the wonders and amazing influence that practising the True Light can have! I was also priviledged to meet someone whose experience appears in the book. It came as no suprise that every word of their experience was true and that they too found this light to be truly incredible. It is unlike that of other healing energies, I feel that it is truly something of a higher power. I can thoroughly recommend this book to everyone! Also you should all read his latest book 'Is the Future in Our Hands?' it is a masterpiece, i found it simple to read, yet it shed such profound light on everyday concepts such as business,

Note: Read it with an open mind. I found many answers to my many unanswered personal questions in this book. Hope it can help you too. Good luck!  {:soso_e183:}

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 00:28:55 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-3-29 14:59
Hi UYA,
Your story about your dream of your father and the subsequent events that followed would  ...

Thanks for your comments and recommendation of the read

I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the positive response from this thread.
I was waiting for the "naysayers" to claim it is fiction.

No one could make this stuff up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-30 00:34:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-28 12:34
I am quite impressed by your experience. There seems to be some preordained structure in your life.  ...

Is there an end to this story?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.