Views: 2954|Replies: 2

Chinese movies - too mcuh crying scene, not enough stories to tell [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-2 18:45:13 |Display all floors
i like some of chinese movies, but some of the chinese movies i hate most is when showing too much crying in the scene, and crying often go forever non stop. i think this is time wasting and the director is running out of idea what to shoot. so they show long crying scenes hoping they can touch people. if u notice good hollywood movies and good french movies dont have crying scenes like chinese movies do. they touch people by using interesting stories. not just crying and going on for 20min.

Mulan movie was poor, the crying scene made it even worse, because the producer was running out of idea what to shoot.  Its a way to fool people's money. no wonder Chinese people are switching to western movies because the producers in china or hk or taiwan are far behind. but hard to blame them, because all the good producers like john wu and Ann Lee gone to hollwood...sad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 18:46:04 |Display all floors
crying scenes dont do anything, just so broing!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-2 18:50:58 |Display all floors
western movies of course have some crying scenes, but more of weeping for 5 seconds.
but very embarrassing, in chinese movies, when shooting crying scenes, they cry really loud WA WA WA WA WA WA......and go for 20 min, this kind of movie cant fool people!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.