The Suspension Bridge of Stone-Gorge valley
The Bridge betweenthe two ravines seems a line of artificial rainbow from two mountains, as it was crafed by the invisible hands of gods. Standing on the bridge ,people can look far into the distance .
The museum ,also called Lulin Villa and Lulin One ,is Mao Zedong's former residence . The villa combines the Chinese and Western architectural style harmoniously .It was changed into a museum in 1984. It has collections of bronzes, pottery , Porcelain, calligraphy and painting, etc. Among them, a painting of Xu conglong (a Qing Danasty painter) called "Five Hundred Buddists" is the most valuable.
The Former site of an assoclation
It was established in 1937, originally known as Lusahn auditorium. In period of the Republic of China, Chiang Kai-shek has held 11 meetings of Mount Lushan here. After liberation, CPC held three meetings of Mount Lushan here separately in 1970.
The Meilu Villa
It was established in 1903 by Britain's Lord Lannoze. The Whole building reflects British windingcorridors architectural style, and stresses the abstract beautiful rule of the building .It was transferred to the Mrs.Bali in 1922,and she presented it as a gift to Song Meiling in 1934. From then on, here became the summer official residence of Jiang jieshi (the chairman of KMT). During the meetings of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, Mao Zedong lived here.
The Five-old-Man Peak
Five olds peaks exist side by side, like five old men chatting each other. The famous Tang Dynasty poet Libai left us poem about the beautiful scenery here. There are five little peaks coming in every shape before the peak,and tourist can enjoy stone engraving of rock on the peak, and yingke pines here. Seeing from the top of it , there is splendid view of sunrise.If it is foggy, people even can hear "the sound of fog".
Academy of White Deer Cave
In the valley of Wulanfeng stands one of the oldest institutions for higher learning in China. It was establish on A.D. 940. The teachings were first centered on the teachings of Confucius. The founder raised a pet white deer, thus its name "Academy of White Deer Cave". In the courtyard there is the Tablet Corridor, The Sacred Gate of Ceremony and White Deer Cave.