Views: 66485|Replies: 290

Final result of "China Forum Most Valuable Members 2011" activity    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-19 15:17:38 |Display all floors

Dear members,

We're delighted to announce the following five members who will be named"China Forum Most Valuable Members 2011":

Seneca; Expatter; Satsu_jin; 1584austin; 468259058

Congratulations to the winners and we're grateful for the contributions they've done to this forum. We'd also like to deliver our sincere thanks to you all members who have been supporting us.

In the new year to come, we'll try our best to make your time in this forum as enjoyable as possible . Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes

voice_cd

Note: Don't use your "Ghost" usernames to vote. We'll clear up all the "ghosts" that intentionally ruin fair play.

10 votes for Kbay have been invalidated for cheating, which won't count in the final result.

From now on, we'll ban any "Ghost" usernames found in this activity.

We've made the voting completely open. You can view poll participants any time. Welcome to report to us whenever you find a problem in the process of this activity.

Dear Members,

We're delighted to announce that the following 11 forum members have become our nominees,

all of them will be awarded 300 credits.

The deadline to vote is

9 am on Jan 12, 2012 (Beijing time).

The five that receive the highest number of votes will be named China Forum Most Valuable Members 2011.

The winners will receive a forum medal of honor, for example:

The medal shines

The medal shines

The banner pops out when the cursor is on the medal

The banner pops out when the cursor is on the medal

Please note new members are excluded from this activity.

Welcome to join this activity.

Voice_cd

Multiple choicevote: ( 3 items can be selected at most ), There are a total of 85 people participating in the poll
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-19 15:17:39 |Display all floors

Some more "Ghosts" have been found and banned.

We'd like to restate that all the existing votes casted by "Ghosts" don't count in the final result and all the "Ghosts" users will be banned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:00:07 |Display all floors
I trust that Voice_cd will be looking for any suspicious voting activity.

We don't want to have a repeat of the last Valuable Members poll when "chairman" was removed from the list by China Daily for multiple "ghost" votes.

Already we have seen in the Nominations, a number of inactive "members" like oyeshi and yasser, who suddenly log in and vote for the same members on the same day.

Let's have a clean vote and let the most valuable member (really) win. {:soso_e181:}
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:02:02 |Display all floors
Could the valuable members tell me why this forum is so attractive to them?

Seneca, austin, expatter, tigress,   How may times you guys spend in this forum every day?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:06:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:07:57 |Display all floors
haishiwo Post time: 2012-1-5 14:02
Could the valuable members tell me why this forum is so attractive to them?

Seneca, austin, expatt ...

I dunno but without them and a few others, this forum would really be a ghost town.
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-5 14:25:14 |Display all floors
I voted for 1.Peeping Tom, 2.Smart Chinese Who Learn English Fast and 3.someone who acknowledged that I am cute!
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.