Views: 9280|Replies: 8

Are there such division of occupation in foreign countries? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-7 15:53:10 |Display all floors
Are there such division of occupation in foreign countries? such as white collar worker, blue collar worker, gold collar worker, migrant worker.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 21:26:27 |Display all floors
Yes. In Canada too.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-26 21:51:08 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-5-20 21:26
Yes. In Canada too.

Canada is a good country, I have actually met some canadians, get a good welfare there.
And do you hunt?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-27 22:31:35 |Display all floors
Yeah, a nice little (in population and power) country. I haven't done any real hunting. Just shot groundhogs on my grandfather's farm when I was a boy. Most Canadians live in cities now.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-28 09:09:01 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-5-27 22:31
Yeah, a nice little (in population and power) country. I haven't done any real hunting. Just shot gr ...

My parents were born in Montreal....My father was a "Natioinal Treasure" of Canada....

I went to school in Montreal

btw the French girls also liked me....I think it's a tie between Frewch Canadian women and Chinese women...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 09:24:42 |Display all floors
Neither shave their pits
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-28 16:15:38 |Display all floors
Yes to white and blue, not sure about Gold collar worker, is that the boss? (sorry Red Robbo, thieving capitalist slave driver). In most western countries I would expect migrant workers would be from other countries rather than moving to find work within the same country, as in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.