Views: 9540|Replies: 35

Chinese educational system [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-5 06:30:35 |Display all floors
Chinese educational system.

How many millions of potential Einsteins have failed, rejected, stopped because of the repressive, authoritarian, regressive, education system?

What has been done to improve things?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-2 21:22:40 |Display all floors
Answer:  All of them as there is only One Eienstien.  That may say something for world education.

2 For improving  Edu in China.  First the shortcomings must be understood.
It is very complex.  and ingrained in the system.
Perhaps I can get a consultant position with a long term visa?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 04:24:08 |Display all floors
I learned that you are from Malaysia...

China education system is still better than your own country education system...plus many more things are better...and people definitely smarter...

so...do go be ashame of yourself, before saying anything about China...

what a joker you are...you = laughing stock?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 11:18:13 |Display all floors
Just learned something at a jobfair in Shanghai. I was thete mostly for networking but what I see was a sobering sight for Chinese graduates. The companies were all look8ng for technical personnel with some practical experience. Some commercial positions were also available.

The graduates had nearly no chance since most of them were looking for marketing positions and none of them had any practical experience. Their attempts to contact the companies were miserable.

All of this showed me again that the Chinese educational system needs to get away from the way it is pursuing now and support soft skills and add more practical parts (like internships as part of your studies).

I met a project manager who told me that his company cannot use fresh graduates. They need about 2 years experience. That explains why they are usually used for simple secretary duties in the beginning (I mean the simple duties. Nowadays a trained secretary has a difficult job).  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 12:02:59 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-4-3 04:24

China education system is still better than your own countr ...

the fact I am Malaysian means I know about all the  sh########it faced by the inhuman Chinese education system.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 15:15:12 |Display all floors
SimaYi Post time: 2014-4-3 04:24

China education system is still better than your own countr ...

the fact you write in relatively good English................I think you are are from Malaysia rather than China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 17:42:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-4-3 17:43
seneca Post time: 2014-4-3 13:48
China needs a strong vocational training system so that people with higher ambitions can be channe ...

I have seen some high school Maths questions.

Those questions are designed to torture students........not some thing for every body......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.