Views: 22878|Replies: 57

My life in a small country : working , studying and babysitting   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-3 19:37:24 |Display all floors
{:soso_e109:}all my contents are gone . i need to retype !!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 20:08:54 |Display all floors
I am working in a small contry since my graduation of colleague.  It is not too exaggurate to say there are news of XXX getting married,XXX give birth every few days.  Sometimes i am regreted , of choosing to work in another country , regreted deciding to take my master's degree after two years' staying. Or, i might also get married now , or even have a baby.  

Now i am woking , studying , babysitting my cousin. Can i call myself "super girl'? hehe

hopefully i can come to record my life every day to encourage myself and make some friends here . Also i need a place to complain, hehe .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 22:58:31 |Display all floors
lots of homework , lots of housework , lots of responsibility
anyway , tomorrow is another band-new begining ~~~~~
good ninght

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-4 02:39:40 |Display all floors
You are a "supergirl" with great accomplishments and many more to come. Work hard and never give up  

jia na da ren
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-4 02:51:03 |Display all floors
wenx1986 Post time: 2011-12-3 20:08
I am working in a small contry since my graduation of colleague.  It is not too exaggurate to say th ...

Which one,
Svalbard maybe?

look on the upside, it's probably not Pitcairn Islands,
or is it?

Anyway, tell more.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-4 14:48:28 |Display all floors
Thanks for coming , friends.

It is a raning day ,but I like it. It make me feel like a little bit in China .  Watched the move "one day" on bed,  really donot want to get up early on sunday morning.  I do believe, be yourself , perfect yourself , there will be someone love you and be with you finally.

After that Sunday is all about laundrying,cooking, cleaning, i am like a housewife.

Now , homework time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-4 14:53:24 |Display all floors
canada_man Post time: 2011-12-4 02:39
You are a "supergirl" with great accomplishments and many more to come. Work hard and never give up  ...

Good afternoon , jia na da ren ~~~
I will not give up. Fighting ~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.