Views: 19781|Replies: 82

moderators are highly irresponsible   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-30 16:00:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionaries have no problem with freedom of information, freedom of speech.

I am an idealist and I believe this forum, affiliated to the national newspaper of China should be used to promote good values, good morals ,  good actions and good image.

I am not against debate or enquiries on any subject including climate change.

But sansukong is turning the forum into a climate change denying recruiting ground. and over doing it by 100 times.

moderators are highly irresponsible to let sansukong do his irresponsible stuffs without restriction.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 02:37:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 09:15:10 |Display all floors
Isn't that paradoxical? On the one hand, you claim to "promote good values, good morals ,  good actions and good image," and "have no problem with freedom of information, freedom of speech"; while on the other hand, you try to deny the others their right to speak.

Much as I believe in the science of climate change, I won't hold a grudge against those sceptics airing their views, however ludicrous they are.

Banning opposing opinions in the name of freedom of speech is precisely the authoritarian way you have claimed to despise so much in your other posts.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 09:21:47 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2011-12-1 09:15
Isn't that paradoxical? On the one hand, you claim to "promote good values, good morals ,  good acti ...

Zen masters are not afraid of paradoxical. People of good intuition, good values, good moral values are not afraid of paradoxical.

I believe this forum, affiliated to the national newspaper of China should be used to promote good values, good morals ,  good actions and good image.

I believe this forum, affiliated to the national newspaper of China should be used to promote good values, good morals ,  good actions and good image. There is no other objective more important.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 09:35:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2011-12-1 09:21
Zen masters are not afraid of paradoxical. People of good intuition, good values, good moral value ...

Muslim extremists also believe in "good values, good morals ,  good actions and good image."

And apart from repeating your "mantra", do you have anything better to say? Or are you simply a saboteur?

While you claim to side with canada_man, I'd say there is a huge difference between you two.

I will just stop here. No need to say more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 09:47:43 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre Post time: 2011-12-1 09:35
Muslim extremists also believe in "good values, good morals ,  good actions and good image."

And  ...

Let the scientists debate the science of climate change in proper forums and peer reviewed magazines.

Let the public debate the solutions and political and economic issues.

It is highly irresponsible for the moderators to allow sansukong to do his dirty stuffs in this public forum.

It is like allowing child molesters free access to molest your own child, in the name of freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-1 09:56:47 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2011-12-1 09:47
Let the scientists debate the science of climate change in proper forums and peer reviewed magazin ...

That's quite an irrelevant comparision. And you know nothing about freedom of speech.

In using dirty language like this, you are no better than those you claim to be dirty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.