Author: newyorkerjoe

RACISM AGAINST CHINESE-LOOKING NATIVE PEOPLE!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-22 14:52:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sunshytman at 2013-8-14 20:51
chinoamigo Post time: 2012-4-22 09:25
Mate,

the poster maryjoemontana read about the strange but potent mind-altering effects of Hanfu

again, I think it is important make sure posters in the forum are aware of the risks

hanfuserious.JPG
before.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 16:04:14 |Display all floors
interesting, I was just thinking the same thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-22 18:48:20 |Display all floors
what he said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 04:53:26 |Display all floors
they should put a warning on the label

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 05:29:12 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-4-21 19:09
India IS a democracy, China is not. It's as simple as that.
If India is not entirely friendly to C ...

I am talking about the reality of Indians and British attitude toward Chinese and other ethic minorities.

You mentioned about Bo is an irrelevant example to class system.  Please do not joke yourself that Indians and British government do not have corrupted senior governments.  I can give you a lot list of that.  Lately, the British government was discovered to have 'close' relationship with the rich, and there is rumours that some top secret government decisions leaked to the rich.  Was that recently a senior MP in Britain was sacked about the 'rich dinner' arrangement with Cameron and some senior government?!!  Now we are talking about the leader of the UK who can be dinner with if you pay!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 05:31:46 |Display all floors
chinoamigo Post time: 2012-4-21 20:33
Mates,

Chinoamigo, you know UK doesn't get on with the rest of Europe.  By the way, who really get on with them?!  Personally, I find Europeans are more friendly and open mind and lesser judgemental than the English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-23 19:57:06 |Display all floors
starfruit12 Post time: 2012-4-23 07:29
I am talking about the reality of Indians and British attitude toward Chinese and other ethic mi ...

There is corruption in every society, nobody is denying that.

The difference is that in western democracies, like Britain, the process of government is far more open than in China, and the rule of law is supreme, unlike China where it's the rule of the CCP and the law of the jungle.

Look at that corrupt crook Bo, he put many in jail on false charges and stole their money.
That sort of thing is so much harder to do in Western countries with the rule of law.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.