Author: horatiokim

Who's next on the dinner table of Anglo?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-3-1 21:30:03 |Display all floors
Whine Whine... the Anglos beat us to resources which we now want to claim and can't... whine whine, the Anglos work together, whine whine... the anglos are too powerful....

It's like a freaking vineyard in here. Would you like some cheese with your wine?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-1 21:36:01 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2013-3-1 05:30
Whine Whine... the Anglos beat us to resources which we now want to claim and can't... whine whine,  ...

SOOO easy for you to say after all that robbin, killin & extinction, and you still dont recognize a thing in your past (i'm not only anger for not able to revenge some of it but at the meantime just wonderin how did you get by without feelin nuttin inside of you & still mockin us til tis day)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-3-3 06:51:00 |Display all floors
I see, so u personally want revenge against people who have as individuals done nothing to you and you are questioning my morals? Who precisely is the 'us' I am mocking? A bunch of crying internet trolls expressing  highly selective feelings of moral outrage to mask pathetic feelings of inferiority? Should I self harm over what one bunch of dead people did to another bunch of dead people? Or  be surprised that when considering negative events in history, u only refer to Anglo history? Oh and please don't comment on what I do or do not feel inside of me because unless ur a twatting  psychic its unlikely u know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-8 15:00:46 |Display all floors
GustyWind Post time: 2013-1-26 20:10
No one knows for sure what's on their m ...

Its all in their head (brain power) ........, and smart as hell!         

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-9 09:26:42 |Display all floors
blubberboy.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 15:22:40 |Display all floors

Anglo
{:soso_e113:} Pirates strike  {:soso_e171:} again!

A Huge chunk of Antarctica being named  'Queen Elizabeth Land'

For the past several centuries, eversince they have built up world's mightiest navy power, Anglos had been busy

helping theirselves at the expense of others, grabbing and looting from one super huge resourceful continent of

North America to the another mega huge bountiful continent of Australia, and in-betweens.

antarctica_1.gif
antarctica_2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 13:06:55 |Display all floors

Hooray, hooray, God save the Queen!                 

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.