Views: 2206|Replies: 9

World population growth, the possible effects! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-16 12:34:07 |Display all floors
We can summarized the world basically as

Rich or "surplus states"
and
The Stressed Zone States!

In the Rich or "surplus states" - currently we have around 3.25 billion people, and an opposite same number in the Stressed or "shortage states"! This is the "have" and "have nots". From historical evidence, those states in "shortage" can be quite "volatile" while the "rich" does "manipulation to keep their status"!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is Year 2011!
We have two protein stressed zones - This are the "European Union" and "Asian Trade Route States".
We have "sufficient states with capability to increase production" - China and "BR(I)MS states"
and tow more zones in "Surplus state" - The British Club and the United States!

European Union, Asian Trade Route State is "rock and roll" stressed - and now faces an "ageing population", with severe need for "energy" and "protein" imports! - only available from USA, British Club sources!

The Sufficient States, with capability to expand production - China and BR(I)MS states has stabalizing population due to "strict" national population policies, while in the later states, it's "entrepreuneral, economic issues" - with great population growth potential!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the stressed zone, the WILD zone has "potential to increase production", the Desert, Arid zone has "Food, Protein, Commodity, Mineral shortages, sometimes severe" while in the Oceanic zone - it's only "Protein Shortages"!

We expect the Arid region will be a great problem - currently now 1.5 billion in about 6 independent states, while 2 of the states are in serious state of "protein", "energy", "commodity" shortages!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In 2050 - we will see one of the 2 surplus state, the United States might be facing "STRESS" in protein production!

More trouble ahead!
Can you predict troubles in 2020, 2030, 2040!

It's only "common sense"!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-16 13:06:08 |Display all floors

"effects" are "ear fat"

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-16 15:33:19 |Display all floors

Reply #2 jordan_c_fan's post

Stay out of my threads.
Your comments are without any "constructive purpose"!

Just use "common sense"!
The global game is such for a "long time" in it's "natural state"!
Predictions has two effects - (1) One of Preparation to avoid. and (2) Second of enemies to enhanced!

It depends on the "Power of a state" to be able to "defend", "prepare" compared to the "enemy power's" to "attack", "sabotage". Keeping people "unaware" means "our citizens becomes weak and stupid" - while making the citizen's "aware"needs a CIVIL SOCIETY! - citizens who understands the "natural state" and are "capable of coping".

So, STAY OUT OF MY THREADS!
Don't need your rubbish!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-16 16:25:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-3-16 01:03 PM
Stay out of my threads.
Your comments are without any "constructive purpose"!

Just use "common sense"!
The global game is such for a "long time" in it's "nat ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-16 16:50:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-16 16:58:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2011-3-16 02:20 PM
My comments have lot of "constructive" purposes because
if their ears are too fat the plastic surgeons have to do
re-constructive surgery on their ears ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 11:39:36 |Display all floors

We really don't need to worry

.......about "population increase" in the "stressed zones", those states cannot generally afford to "increase population"!

The most likely regions of increase population is the BR(I)MS states and the United States!
Very likely it would cause "WAVES of future crisis" as "Affected states" will look to the Wild Zone states which has "Spareland"!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.