Views: 2761|Replies: 9

News Stories from around the world that makes us think! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-8 11:21:24 |Display all floors
Well, I have a new idea!
Let's go through some news from around the world, and make some analysis!

The Latest news from the Malaya Federation!

No. 1 news
Ex-Chief Minister of Selangor, Malaya has a pending case in the courts. It's about a purchase of a mansion worth Rmb 13 million in 2004 and so-ld to him in 2007 at half price. I think some UMNO fellas was trying to "tell me" that the ex-CM was tempted by an offer of a cheap below market value home!

The Mentri Besar emoluments together with a dental practise could easily be Rmb 1 million a year! So buying a Rmb 7 million property is not such a surprise!

Let's watch how the court will pursue this matter and discover more to the case! This could just be a huge media propaganda effort by Barisan to "counter" poor public perception! But it's nice to watch, analyse and discuss for the ordinary citizen!

No.2 news
British BP is se-lling assets all over the world to compensate the American Regime. Up to US$ 30 billion will be raised by BP globally to prepare for compensating the American Authorities for the Mexico Gulf oil spill!

It's a strange state of affairs, the famed British Company which probably the developer of deep sea oil exploration could be faced with such a huge disaster on American Waters! Was the accident, accidental - or was it some kind of "vulnerable" statement between two big powers in our globe!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-12-8 12:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 12:29:55 |Display all floors

Another story from the Malayan Press!

In this case, an apparent swindle by the French Firm Carrefour, to rid of it's 30% minority stake holder of the Hypermarket chain in Malaya!

Recently, Carrefour (the world second largest hypermarket retail chain) announced a withdrawal from South East Asian market. It compulsorily bought out the minority - local resident partner, in order to package the sale. It manage to se-ll  the Thailand Operation to another French firm (probably buying out it's local partner too - ha ha ha), but decide to keep the Malayan and Singaporean operation.

Doing so, it became a 100% owner of the locally incorporated company running the BRAND NAME hypermarket operation here!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-12-8 12:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 15:48:42 |Display all floors

Oh Dear

You and your stories, tales,

helpless

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 16:05:11 |Display all floors

i know another news stories from this forum

In a land FAR, FAR, AWAY

once upon a time there was a silly dragon wearing a clown costume in green color

telling boring stories many people flee when they see him

and this dragon with clown costume in green color found this BBS and  here is him,.

showing the "best" of  him

do you want to be more bored? read him

Cheerios

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-9 11:58:04 |Display all floors

At least I have you as a fan! ha ha ha

Yawn!

Another slow day, to combat grain and cotton shortfalls in 2010!
No turbocharged year in 2011, otherwise inflation!
So, please enjoy my boring tales!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 14:04:48 |Display all floors

Looks like Malaya is ready for the 2012 threat.

At least from my analysis of the activity in Malaya, the public announcements so far from GLC, Revenue Merchants etc.with some concerns about possible trickery by the political guilds!

Next stage of development in Malayan federation.
From New Mega Green Buildings, city real estate development, 4G telco, Mass Rapid Transit systems, Double Tracking Electric Rail, Fast Rail Kuala Lumpur to Singapore route, Process Industry investments in SCORE corridor in Borneo, and in Iskandar.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 12:18:51 |Display all floors

I think Malaya is getting to be a more mature state

..........as the citizens WISE UP to the games played by BIG POWERS on small states.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.