Views: 2020|Replies: 3

South Asian, Java, Luzon, Vietnam citizens watches China! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-25 14:00:45 |Display all floors
Well, This comes naturally for me!

At first i wrote a thread that CHINA in 2010 will catch up with THAILAND, the bottom end state in the Per Capita GNP average of US$25,000 Asian Trade Route States!

Then Mr. Policeman, thinks - hmmmm! Illegal Immigrant problems!
Yes! This is also the same thoughts in Bangladesh, where i was invited by the Prime Minister for a closed door session, to update me on the developments in their states!

One of the largest source of FOREX for Bangladesh, India, Phillipines is the FOREIGN WORKERS, or floating migrantworkers! (as it's called in China). Mr. Policeman in Tokyo and me are like a TAG TEAM. Just miss that crazy Colonel, and his humdrum meaningless messages!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-25 14:20:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-5-25 11:30 AM
Well, This comes naturally for me!

At first i wrote a thread that CHINA in 2010 will catch up with THAILAND, the bottom end state in the Per Capita GNP average of US$25,000 Asian Trade Route Sta ...

Last I heard only skilled Indian people migrate to China who contribute constructively to Chinese economy and technological development , which in either way cannot be compared to unskilled migration from Bangladesh and Philippines

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 12:10:14 |Display all floors

Reply #2 manoj10's post

Yes, just earlier this week PM Najib announced that Malaya would encouraged SKILLED foreign WORKER to Malaya!

Imagine, just 200 skilled, experienced ENGINEERs could increased the GNP of Malaya equal to 50,000 foreign unskilled workers from Bangladesh, Java. Probably from India, China, Korea or Japan, such workers! Malayan Federation now ranked 10th in IMD world competitiveness study for 2010 needs such skilled workers!

and now the percentage of tertiary educated new cohorts are so big! Those young fellows don't want to work in low cost Dr. Mahathir type of jobs!

ha ha ha

The Bangla, Indian, Pakistani, Java, Luzon fellows will look to CHINA after year 2010, China now up to 4x to 8x higher income than those cuntries!!!!

Wow!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-26 15:18:31 |Display all floors

Now we want WELL TRAINED Chinese nationals in Malaya!

...to expand higher end industries!

Singapore is considering 6.5 million population for 2018, with Indian, China citizens!
A US$300 billion economy for Singapore?

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.