Views: 3313|Replies: 7

Tobacco, Alcohol, Tea, Electric Car [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-13 11:22:22 |Display all floors
Our friends in the Malayan media working probably with almost all the world powers are up to something new.

Really cannot understand what they are trying to say, but it's got to do with Tobacco, Alcohol, Tea, Electric Car, Energy Drinks and Sodas.
There was also something about Chocolates drinks, Coca Cola soft drinks, Upsized Famed Grilled Burgers (there is a trend starting especially in that 2.5 mil sq. ft.  1-Utama mega-mall) a series of new Chocolate ice cream/milk drinks. I am rather fond of those, take it now especially with the stress of the intimidation by the Buddhist renegades. and something to do with FAT.

well, might as well post it and see what happens next.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-14 12:42:25 |Display all floors
Looking forward to next....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-14 15:16:34 |Display all floors

Reply #2 robertcheng's post

no idea, but hope it's pleasant.

i am suffering here!
Hope that to get some appreciation somewhere, somehow.

whatever it is, those business are good for CITY CENTRE areas. Heck, in stressful condition, those items will do well. I have been visiting the mall often, and food seems to be doing very well. Now clothes will have to do well as most clothes are design to loose it's appearance after 50 washes, and some will thread are design to break after 5 years, so clothes will sell.

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
GAme Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-14 15:23:53 |Display all floors

hey, didn't hear any people jump on MRT track in Singapore...

...is already satisfaction for me.

last time, aiyoh, credit card debt punishment, utilties switch off by public utilities, no help in hdb payments, lost jobs (now replacement of foreign workers by local workers), and new export items from Singapore, no complain about water supply cutoff......

already satisfaction that my IDEAs works!

so!

why the bully?
some sick buddhist ideas?

and Mr. CAringHK, helping China also means helping yourself,
afteall now we have 1.0 milliion chinese tourist in Malaya super centre.....
and they are here to see and learn but we get benefits too!

see!

Green DRagon
GAme Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-14 15:29:07 |Display all floors

..and the Federal Malaysian government...

..now realized the MALAYAN CENTRAL region financial minting prowess.

and it can issue more bonds.
Real Estate developer can build all those beautiful new condo, office....(which i cannot afford because the pipeline guild has been up my back)
and i can still see new launches of real estate developments.
and just look at those nice new luxury cars i see on the road. (Lay off Mr. Mukriz Mahathir, the ap is important to people in Kampung Baru, Perak cliques and the Hap Seng people!)

Why? Still not happy!
This so called CREDIT SQUEEZE does not seem to have much impact on people yet......

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-9 20:44:37 |Display all floors

respond to original thread

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-10 15:27:56 |Display all floors

Reply #6 jordan_c_fan's post

Hey!

You should take this opportunity to push for CREATING a complete network of COVERED WALKWAYs with amenities of WALKALATORs in Hong Kong. The Acid Attack news is a good impectus for this agenda.

It could be part of the HONG KONG government stimulus construction package.

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.