Views: 3771|Replies: 13

Milk, Fruit Juice (preservatives) and Caffeine (psychocative drugs)! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-6 12:03:29 |Display all floors
I have been ask to write this down.
(it's the Malayan media working with the amerikan regime's CIA, and Hollywood, i thnk?)
(the Amerikans helped encouraged via their paid operatives to introduce duopoly system in Malayan poltics)

ha ha ha

It got me scared of drinking on the daily basis, TROPICANA brand of concentrated orange juice.

They know i like the Tropicana orange drinks, Created a Coca cola news, paraded many old folks in my midst, reminded me by switching off the escalators, had on NTV7 shows about kidney, joint and bone problems.

So, I think they want me to talk about MILK (probably related to my talk about increasing diary consumption in China) - causing kidney stones?, FRUIT JUICE (which contains citric acide, phosphates - that cause calcium chelation), and COFFEE, TEA, TOBACCO (caffeines are pain killers).

and AGEING,

Any of you care to explain more?

Anyway, i am off drinking the TROPICANA ORANGE JUICE, maybe it might cause joint pains?

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 12:06:18 |Display all floors

Based on my theoritical training, excessive juice....

.....could cause reduce calcium intake, so might weaken bones in the body.

but is the parade of oil folks related to ageing or population decline in the USA, Japan/Korea/Singapore and EU?

really can't comprehend!!!!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-6 12:10:06 |Display all floors

This 3 items are big scale industry in the USA.

....but what precaution do we need in the NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM?

I probably understand the link between the products in SOFT DRINK company.

of caffeine, milk and citric/phosphates......
it reinforced their product lines.....
is the USA suggesting CHINA build up such business as well, or avoid pitfalls as Chinese don't really drink that much milk, so avoid the preservatives?

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-8 12:06:40 |Display all floors

Okay, the Malaysian media got some of their wishes come true!

Yesterday i got into a fist fight with my older brother.
It's not the first time, but he has been under a lot of pressure as i sms him a lot of imformation.

Think of it, it was really a irrational response by him, starting by some "name calling"
and his classic tantrumic method of throwing items at me.
Somehow, i decided to have a "fist fight" with him.....i guess he still have a soft spot for me, only hit me at the "safe spots". I am not really a good fist fighter.

Now, come to think about it, the MALAYAN MEDIA got their aim...

now my left wrist, left feet at the carpal region, and the cheek bone is swollen a bit.
now i feel what the old folks feel.....

so, please don't switch off the escalators at the shopping mall i frequent, it's painful now and the joints needs a rest.

HAPPY NOW?

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 11:49:50 |Display all floors

It worked....ha ha ha

No more switching off of the escalators during my visits.

but sudden appearance of school teachers now! ha ha ha (Those Jokers - boy, communication between people and the Cabinet is so weak, they need me to be a safe intermediary)

so, Mr. Najib now is negotiating for the composition of the cabinet
Barisan has 140 parliamentary seats.. The Pakatan has 82 seats. (mostly in Patani and Central region)

UMNO has around 80 parliamentary seats. (60%) - Riau nationalist party
MCA has 15 parliamentary seats (11%) - Hap Seng party. (pro-kmt)
MIC has 1 parliamentary seat
PBB has 16 seats (11.5%)
SUPP-Hai San/Christian indigeneous parties has 25 seats (17.5%)

Normally MCA should get the FINANCE MINISTER post and 25% of the cabinet position. (it's now asking for it's usual 4 cabinet minister, 6 deputy minister)
It's weakening by UMNO contributed to BN bad showing in recent years. It's natural that MCA would reinvent itself to stay relevant. (UMNO will get 60% of the post probably, with key Home, Finance, Education and Prime Minister position)

Would UMNO deal with Hap Seng or prefer to work with the Native and Christian/Hai San parties. (they would probably get the remaining 4-6 cabinet minister positions!)

Today media news "Second Chance for UMNO in the BN wedding (minang)"
and in NTV-7, news was "Female rats needs MEAT to mate".....

ha ha ha

rather subtle negotiation, huh?

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

note: I reckon, the recent by election indicates strong support among Hindu, Hap Seng, Archipelago and northern Hai San clans agreeing to work with the cleric cult based Patani clan. The danger now for Barisan is futher erosion in support in Minang area, Terenganu and probably the Hai San/Liberal Native region in the 13th General Election.

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-4-9 12:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 12:00:15 |Display all floors

My opinion of Malayan schools.

Okay!

First I always has grouses about the condition of Malayan schools.

It's about time we SPRUCE UP our school in stages. (Open tender as practise by Pakatan States will increase efficiency of our budgets)

First,
ECA (Extra Curricular Activities) should be accorded some further priority.
Each school should give own building space for "Student Associations" as focus of non academic pursuit.

Secondly
it's time for Malayan schools to have proper shower, changing room
(we need lockers - as wealth increases, lockers will improve security and reduce the burden of heavy school bags)
Malayan School  Janitors should be uniformed, be provided with motorised equipment to maintain our schools.

Thirdly
school should consider introduce compulsory school bussing, this will reduce the number of cars to send children to school.
(it's common to have huge traffic snarl up due to parents decision to send their children to school personally.  This creates more small businesses as well, for the rich, they could have special busses with bodyguards.)

cheerios!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-4-9 12:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 12:23:48 |Display all floors

Oh! For China mainland...

..if you build up your DAIRY MILK industries, please also develop the psychoactive, soft drink industry.

This could avoid the problems of KIDNEY STONEs, failure or Joints and Weakening of the bones.

The above problem, i am not very particularly concerned.
Normally humans would readjust their diets when there is signs of nutritional deficiencies.

BUT, i guess, modern soft drink/dairy producers have many years of experience dealing with the problems of their industry!

Green DRagon
Game Master

note: Thank you China Daily, for being the site for intermediation for Malaya and in general for World Peace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.