Views: 2105|Replies: 2

Malayan Reforms and Gutter Politics. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-22 14:20:01 |Display all floors
We have seen the tremendous changes in Malaya-Borneo-Singapore due to attention to our blogging in stic and cd bbs.

The Reforms in Malaya were basically,
(1) Building of an economic pyramid, so that government can mint, and central people can absorb the excess money in investments.
(2) Doing political reforms by making Central Region people HAPPY, giving them semi autonomous government, more freedoms, less restriction thus giving incentive to that region which grosses 55% of the nation's gnp, instead of capital flight, fear to invest (for fear of expropriation of private property).
(3) Improving commodity price due to ascent of China's economy, and the benefit to China of strong supplying state as both customers and supplier of materials. This benefits Malayan balance of payment, allowing more government minting, and giving Riau, Native region better income.
(4) Changes in the Welfare, Insurance system in Malaya, allowing Patani and other marginal income people the benefit of free basic healthcare, education and access sufficient to provide opportunity for advancement, longer lifes.
(5) Creating a formidable economy, so that Singapore can benefit from investment diversification and needs for financial services.

Alas!

Gutter Politics has infected Malaya.

Malayan! Reform, so that we can show the world a better way!

Green DRagon
Game Master
Fu Lo Shou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 14:23:53 |Display all floors

Please don't dissapoint me!

I think LOVE FOR OUR FELLOW MAN is lacking in Malaya.

that's the reason why we have trouble all over the world!
why do certain people want to become another, when their lifestyle is strictly against it?

WE NEED LOVE now!

(and the rich elite, politically strong Malayan has made a fool of my talks to my Grandma, and our discussion)

gosh!

Green DRagon
Game Master
Fu Lo Shou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-22 15:55:34 |Display all floors

Reply #3 Kbay's post

it's a blog, nobody pays any attention to it.

i am just writting to rant out my views.
it's just seem so real, my posting and the changes in my country.

ha ha ha

what? you think this little script has influence?
just look at the number of readers, so few.....

don't be too uptight.

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master
Fu Loke Sau

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.