- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
We have seen the tremendous changes in Malaya-Borneo-Singapore due to attention to our blogging in stic and cd bbs.|
The Reforms in Malaya were basically,
(1) Building of an economic pyramid, so that government can mint, and central people can absorb the excess money in investments.
(2) Doing political reforms by making Central Region people HAPPY, giving them semi autonomous government, more freedoms, less restriction thus giving incentive to that region which grosses 55% of the nation's gnp, instead of capital flight, fear to invest (for fear of expropriation of private property).
(3) Improving commodity price due to ascent of China's economy, and the benefit to China of strong supplying state as both customers and supplier of materials. This benefits Malayan balance of payment, allowing more government minting, and giving Riau, Native region better income.
(4) Changes in the Welfare, Insurance system in Malaya, allowing Patani and other marginal income people the benefit of free basic healthcare, education and access sufficient to provide opportunity for advancement, longer lifes.
(5) Creating a formidable economy, so that Singapore can benefit from investment diversification and needs for financial services.
Gutter Politics has infected Malaya.
Malayan! Reform, so that we can show the world a better way!
Fu Lo Shou