- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
Look at the situation now.|
(1) USA now is on Plan B, with Mesopotamia pacification strategy, Israelite dog's trouble making, media attracting kongfu. (Amazing, just as Russian/Ukrain gas problem fizzles out, Israel action in GAZA stops!? Media attention grabbing?)
(2) USA has now the lever to keep Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Bangkok, Singapore loyalty intact with the crude oil disruption, and dependence on USA dollar minting strategy.
(3) China now has 400 million farmers working on the land. It's urbanizing at a rate of between 8 - 15 million people a year. By 2030, China would have about 75% urbanized and probably a per capita income of in excess of US$10,000 (present value in 2008) and become the no.1 largest economy in the world.
(4) In the next decade, (during the term of President Bar-rack "Hussy-in" O-bar-ma), China per capita income would reach US$5,000 and would start face shortage of assembly workers with Rmb8,000 (US$1,200) annual salary; creating possibly assembly worker shortage as Vietnam, Luzon, Java cannot possibly provide the needed workers. Inflation would creep in while China's forex minting capability increases and be more able to tolerate some Renmimbi defisits while collecting EURO, US$ surpluses.
NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM
(5) Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Bangkok, Malaya, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand would probably have more than 2/3 of trade within the New Middle Kingdom thus will not be "too much affected" by Amerikan imports by year 2030, with decoupling possibility by individual states by 2020 onwards.
and we still have a possible ENERGY BLOC battle especially in Mesopotamia and Arab-GCC effort to free themselves from external threats, by encouraging development of energy reserves in Persia, Central Asia, Russia, Africa, Latin America and renewables.
We still have a GLOBAL WARMING problem which means nations such as India, China, Central Asia, Europe, Africa needs to adjust to the situation to avoid famine and disease spread.
and we still have a FLU PANDEMIC, h5n1, worries. (This could kill the young, and old in cold, badly heated, poor cleaniness regions of our world)
Then there is still the worry about US$ forex minting rights collapse. This is probably Mr. Bar-rack "Hussy-in" O-Bar-Ma biggest problem with needs for economic stimulus while reducing to affordable defisit levels. This means that the US$1 billion a day operation in Mesopotamia, Afganistan is probably not be affordable.
Happy New Year.
Kong Hei Fatt Choy!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Note: Mr. CAringhk and his jolly fellows, finally is making an effort to "free" my Gracie Thong! Yeahhhh!
Hey! Did you guys note that i have a BUSH in my front of my house, and a PANDAN shrub in my back. Really cool! huh?