Views: 6384|Replies: 9

United States needs to make strategic adjustment come 2018. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-21 11:05:32 |Display all floors
Look at the situation now.

USA
(1) USA now is on Plan B, with Mesopotamia pacification strategy,  Israelite dog's trouble making, media attracting kongfu. (Amazing, just as Russian/Ukrain gas problem fizzles out, Israel action in GAZA stops!? Media attention grabbing?)
(2) USA has now the lever to keep Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Bangkok, Singapore loyalty intact with the crude oil disruption, and dependence on USA dollar minting strategy.
CHINA
(3) China now has 400 million farmers working on the land. It's urbanizing at a rate of between 8 - 15 million people a year. By 2030, China would have about 75% urbanized and probably a per capita income of in excess of US$10,000 (present value in 2008) and become the no.1 largest economy in the world.
(4) In the next decade, (during the term of President Bar-rack "Hussy-in" O-bar-ma), China per capita income would reach US$5,000 and would start face shortage of assembly workers with Rmb8,000 (US$1,200) annual salary; creating possibly assembly worker shortage as Vietnam, Luzon, Java cannot possibly provide the needed workers. Inflation would creep in while China's forex minting capability increases and be more able to tolerate some Renmimbi defisits while collecting EURO, US$ surpluses.
NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM
(5) Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Bangkok, Malaya, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand would probably have more than 2/3 of trade within the New Middle Kingdom thus will not be "too much affected" by Amerikan imports by year 2030, with decoupling possibility by individual states by 2020 onwards.

and we still have a possible ENERGY BLOC battle especially in Mesopotamia and Arab-GCC effort to free themselves from external threats, by encouraging development of energy reserves in Persia, Central Asia, Russia, Africa, Latin America and renewables.

We still have a GLOBAL WARMING problem which means nations such as India, China, Central Asia, Europe, Africa needs to adjust to the situation to avoid famine and disease spread.

and we still have a FLU PANDEMIC, h5n1, worries. (This could kill the young, and old in cold, badly heated, poor cleaniness regions of our world)

Then there is still the worry about US$ forex minting rights collapse. This is probably Mr. Bar-rack "Hussy-in" O-Bar-Ma biggest problem with needs for economic stimulus while reducing to affordable defisit levels. This means that the US$1 billion a day operation in Mesopotamia, Afganistan is probably not be affordable.

cheerios!

Happy New Year.
Kong Hei Fatt Choy!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Green DRagon
GAme Master

Note: Mr. CAringhk and his jolly fellows, finally is making an effort to "free" my Gracie Thong! Yeahhhh!

Hey! Did you guys note that i have a BUSH in my front of my house, and a PANDAN shrub in my back. Really cool! huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 11:29:25 |Display all floors

I cut the Bush shrub in front already...

...i will probably build a BAR there!

ha ha ha

while you jokers, keep the MCA president's constituency at PANDAN, mr. Ong.

I am happier today, because i have my girlfriend back, a little bit, and my lost companions are reappearing!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 11:22:55 |Display all floors

Ha ha, i just realized it.....

......i created a BAR RACK in my kitchen the last few years.

Now that's really funny!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 11:25:34 |Display all floors

Now, it's pretty easy to see what the Amerikan would plan to do...

....we just need to keep our collective eyes open.

I am just wondering about all these HOOPLA about Church of Scientology, would it correspond with trends in fashion.....

come on,. Mr. Tom Cruise, let's see some action.

I know you are the backup, should plan b - g fails,and we have to use the new AMERO currency!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 11:30:59 |Display all floors

Glad to hear that China is now taking steps to be the first....

..to recover from the current economic global malaise.

It's a brave new world for China but we have to be cautious as to the actual decisions made by the Amerikan Administration in order to keep global progress intact.

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-22 22:17:23 |Display all floors
and we still have a possible ENERGY BLOC battle especially in Mesopotamia and Arab-GCC effort to free themselves from external threats, by encouraging development of energy reserves in Persia, Central Asia, Russia, Africa, Latin America and renewables.

Is China pushing hard the development of NiMH battery vehicles (like the Toyota RAV4EV thats 100% electric) and of solar panels and geothermal energy for home?
Reducing dependance on foreign energy (and independacne from foreign agricultural components; fertilizers, pesticide, patented seeds, etc) should imo be a priority.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 11:56:02 |Display all floors

Reply #6 icewendigo's post

some nice data for you mr. icewendigo,

CHINA now is the world's largest producer of PV solar cells, i think about 30% of the world's capacity. I think it exported 90% of the production or about 1 giga worth. China has the capability to introduce renewables when condition is suitable.

that's only my opinion!

Hey! I think the first day of Mr. Obama presidency seems good, maybe i will rename him Mr. Bar-RAck "Ho-a-Saint" O-Bar-ma.
Looking good, looking USA,
Just read in Hong Kong online newspaper, the concur Mr. Obama would make for a tranquil Amerikan Regime and that's good!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.