Views: 4370|Replies: 6

Protecting the Cash Mountain. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-17 12:54:31 |Display all floors
Some of the reason for the huge CASH MOUNTAIN in the NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM is the result of hard productive work, while lacking the consumption culture of the developed world such as the British Club, European Union and United States.

The Trade Route states remains very productive even when it has high consumption per capita stakes. This has been achieve solely by severe depreviation kongfu. Latin American states, even some Asian states like Phillipines has been there before, due to inability to mint or have advanced banking, investment market......has seen severe declines in their economies after hitting the US$5,000 per capita mark, or what it was in the 1970's.

endless financial crisis due to balance of trade, and the resultant balance of payment marked their stagnation and even downfall.....

Unlike the Trade Route States which depends on the Amerikan Regime and now even the European Union economic zone allowing continuation of the prosperity, MAINLAND CHINA cannot take the same route because it just have too large a population. Mainland China is luckier than India, in having a much larger nation with so much more resources compare to over crowded India.

Tiger economies such as Malaya, Thailand, Indonesia and Korea has fallen into the same Latino American trouble when trade balance becomes defisit, making payment balance the same......with Indonesia into stagnation, Korea dependent on the Amerikan Ekonomik Zone, while Malaya, Thailand just become more productive to keep ahead of their consumption. (rather fortunate for Malaya because of high resource, good logistics and low population + unique culture, keeping 50% of the population with moderate consumption habits)

cheerios!

Green DRagon
King
New Middle Kingdom

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2008-11-17 01:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 12:56:22 |Display all floors

but GD

sent little rats to chipped then away little by little
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 13:03:08 |Display all floors

Reply #2 caringhk's post

I let you talk......now that Gracie phone is now reactivated.

Han traitor!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 13:06:59 |Display all floors

Just got this data from the Korean Online news.

Rather interesting information.

Number of products produced which has the global market leadership.

Mainland China is no.1 = 1,029 category of products.
Germany is no.2 = 866 products
USA is no.3 = 651 products
Italy is no.4 = 306 products
Japan is no.5 = 240 products.

Imagine, the world's second largest economy ranked by individual state has only 1/5 that of China's, the 4th largest or possible the 3rd largest in 2008.
While China is moving up the value chain by engineering products, such as cars, vehicles, ships, aeroplanes, rockets, military hardware, refineries, digital control devices etc. and restructuring itself into a modern financial, investment state.

wow!

Green Dragon
King
New Middle Kingdom

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2008-11-17 01:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 13:18:46 |Display all floors

Reserved for further comments in 2015.

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
King
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 12:16:05 |Display all floors

In the meantime, i am going to target....

.....to buy my favourite car.

A Mercedes Benz B class, 1,700cc luxury car as my next primary car.
The 2nd car would be a MYVI, 1,000cc, manual cars!
and build my own small pile of cash!

ha ha ha

Yeah!

Green DRagon
King
New Middle Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 12:16:37 |Display all floors

If there is an imitation car from China, I would consider....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.