Author: basket

Man should never act as low as CNN [Copy link] 中文

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2008-4-1 20:50:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 21:04:59 |Display all floors
TV,

Yeah; that's the benefit of free media access. On China I can read everything from Epoch Times to Xinhua, no sweat.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

arthur has been deleted
Post time 2008-4-1 21:11:33 |Display all floors

a grain of truth

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 21:18:34 |Display all floors
It's bread & wallet, stupid!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 21:59:55 |Display all floors
well, what matters is which media has more SOLID FACTS, EVICENCE rather than fake or distorted ones to prove its point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 22:44:59 |Display all floors
i think that there is not a media which is absolutely fairly.there is more only less bias with it because of this and that reason,
maybe because of the business benefit,political benefit,military benefit,or any other reasons.in order to reach the target,some one would
do anything to beat their rival.
    but still,as the country media,cctv sould do the report more fairly,truly,and more comprehensive.not just the good things but the bad
news.i think that most of us chinese people are patriotic.we must know the true situation with our country.that is our right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 23:09:58 |Display all floors
I know everybody and every country have their own stance and interest, which's a common sense. As a Chinese student, I hope our country become prosperous and inlflential in the world. I also hope I the get the whole picture of everything. So, i would like to thank Interesting and basket,et,al,for the opportunity to know a comparatively full story. Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.