Views: 10609|Replies: 30

Is China Daily a conduit for International Diplomacy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-18 12:56:39 |Display all floors
It is slowly appearing that CHINA DAILY BBS is becoming the "conduit" for INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMACY.

Congratulations to the GREAT NATION of CHINA for hosting such a good tool for International Diplomacy!

Remember Government Leaders write here "Freely and to the point"

cheerios!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 11:15:40 |Display all floors
GD should you also congratulate the bbs for sucessfully channelling potential violence to cyber space?
Forumites posting absusive language or rants on bbs to release anger. Then it saves them from attacking real people.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 11:39:03 |Display all floors

Reply #2 amyamy's post

Yes! Yes!

China can do MANY GOOD MANIPULATION and make the whole world a lot nicer place to live!
We just need GOOD HEARTS and ABOVE THE FRAY gentleman and gentlewomen.

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 12:04:25 |Display all floors

Diplomacy

Changabubble is my favourite ambassador for China!

(No, not really - I am only joking - I do not really want global war )
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 08:38:39 |Display all floors
talking about International Diplomacy, is it a taboo to send condolence to families of victims in industry accidents?
Hu sent condolence to Bush on the VT incident. Has Bush sent condolence to Hu on the 32 death tolls in industry accident lately?
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 12:27:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyamy at 2007-4-21 08:38
talking about International Diplomacy, is it a taboo to send condolence to families of victims in industry accidents?
Hu sent condolence to Bush on the VT incident. Has Bush sent condolence to Hu  ...

Dear Chinese,

All my condolence for the 20 000 people who died in the coal mines last year, the 200 000 who died in car accidents, the 20 000 000 or so who died during the great leap forward.
I'm sorry I have to do a group think, but I can't mourn every morning when I get up, it's bad for business.

George W. Bush, President of the USA.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 14:22:02 |Display all floors

Reply #6 wertynest's post

[YAWN]

"It's another one!"

It is rather boring to hear such half-baked thinkers coming into this forum wagging their little fingers at China.

Might as well listen to jetsam tell everyone how the evil-of-everything "Anglo" gene made its way into Imperialist Japan and throughout the Middle East and most of the African continent. Or even giacomm's solution for the American people to see the removal of the current tyrants of good-versus-evil for his own version of tyrannical good-versus-evil nut-cases -- same game, just a different name. Or even to listen to changabula spread his version of the new KKK throughout the forum. Or to listen to myfriend talk on and on about his short-circuited nonsense, ad nauseum.

I mean what does a half-thinker like wertynet thinks he knows? What does he and/or emucentral know so much better than China? Hey China, open-up your doors to our version of propagandist liars and cheats! Hey China, let us show you a better way to lie and lead the masses! Hey China you need to make your people shiver and quake at the coming of Armageddon, for the end is nigh, repent and be saved! Or, hey let us tell you, China, how to pick-out the current vogue for the 'axis of evil'.

Clearly if opiating the heathens isn't good enough, then crack them to death with cocaine and perversion of fairy-tale mobster heroes.

Here's a case: After all the next class four hurricane will surely finish off the job of eliminating these low-life's from New Orleans. "Reduce the surplus population!" Good ol' Scrooge never left us, did he?

And, what the hell ... if bombing the civilians to death in Iraq and Afghanistan wasn't good enough let's feed them fairy-tales of how mob-rule really works under the guise of democracy: He who has the power controls the horde -- (but that's the way its always been) -- oh no, don't say that! Peter Pan is alive and well! "Excuse me, sir, may have I more?"

[WHISTLE]

Imagine: China uber alles! or Rule Chinania!

How laughable!

I guess that's balance in this forum -- sort of. A balance of nut-cases? Perhaps, it is far better to hear the kung fooey of greendragon and caringkh -- our comic reliefs!

Fortunately for all the big mouth fools:

China is wise enough to learn from its mistakes, when is the west going to learn that abusing the world by repeating its mistakes over and over again is not the solution?

I mean why should we worry about how the sons of Abraham rule? -- Look how benevolent they are towards those whose land they took away and whose houses they have bulldozed under. Yeah, that's the grace of God -- their God, the Almighty, the Great Benefactor, the Purveyor of Fear and Intimidation!

Cheeky little goofs aren't they? Hahaha -- nothin' better to do than blabber on and on about their ignorance and poke fun at the people and the nation they fear from afar! Such silly little chicken shi..s, huh? -- cheeky, man, cheeky! -- British humor at its best -- they shant cry, so they laugh at themselves? Have another cup of tea, mates! How much opium did it trade for?

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2007-4-28 02:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.