Views: 3357|Replies: 3

Mr. Fry Star, Are you American enough! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-10 14:01:06 |Display all floors
....TO GO THE DISTANT....

and enjoy our games in this bulletin!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 06:53:10 |Display all floors
Tonight is the last night I can debate with any degree of time.  I start working 20 hours a day tomorrow.

First.......

The name is FYRSTAR.

Bah, I don't have the heart or energy.  I just typed out a whole wonderful hatefilled message, but I erased it.  

Green, there are no games to play.  I just speak my mind in the other posts and try to be respectful of all ideas.  At first, when I came back after being away for 3 years, I just wanted to stick up for America in alot of the hatefilled posts.

Now I don't.

I seem to have found alot of really nice Chinese people in my thread that I made.  They are overwhelmingly nice, and I thoroughly enjoy checking the forum when I come home from work.  I really hope to make some great lasting friends there, and maybe someday visit China.  I'd love to see the Great Wall, and have some friends to show me around.

I hope that you stop being so hostile to me, since I've done nothing to deserve it, nor have I been hostile to you.

If you choose to continue, there's nothing I can do but ignore you, and I really don't want to.  I think you can be a great person, I've seen some really insightful posts that you have written.

I won't be checking this thread anymore, I won't have the time.   I hope to see you in the other one.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 11:40:07 |Display all floors

Reply #2 fyrstar's post

ditto!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 09:09:22 |Display all floors
take it easy,frystar...
greedragon is naughty BOY,for me...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.