- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
Mr. Baersworth, we need to do more!
Alas, even though as a citizen in a British Club created enviroment, we in Malaya has benefited from the conduit of trade in the large plantation firms built on the "mould" of British firms and British Empire strategies; China cannot "afford" to be "hands off" to help the African expand their economies.|
Firstly, the NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM is a tremendous market for commodities. Helping out the Africans with just the infrastructure is not enough!
It must work with countries such as MALAYA, even SINGAPORE to expand commodity agricultural and use China's own gigantic mining companies like Sinopec, oil, coal or minereal giants to help.
The LOGISTICs networks must be set up....and other key networks must be built up!
(1) PLANTATION co. malayan set up, or JOINT small holders like FELDA set up can be used in Africa.
(2) Commodity processing investments in tobacco, cocoa, coffee, cotton, timber, pulp in JV with Africans.
(3) FREE MARKET access to the NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM.....we should allow Taiwan, Korea access to such materials in order to built up "goodwill" with the rest of the region!
The Chinese government would need to build Hydroelectricity power in Zambia, maybe coal burning electricity plants and energy distribution infrastructure so that....
(4) mined minereals can be process before being shipped out to the NEW MIDDLE KINGDOM. (similar to the programme now in Sarawak in Borneo)
(5) Survey of the minereal wealth, land use by Chinese scientist would be crucial to develop strategies to develop and enriched the African populace especially in the Regions friendly to China such as Sudan, Angola, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe and even South Africa!!!!!
We might even need to set up PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANIES to protect the infrastructure from troublemakers and the various "armed political groups" in Africa!!!!