Views: 3102|Replies: 15

weekly love! (6.19-6.25) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-19 12:16:14 |Display all floors

本周爱情6.19-6.25

ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20)
You are better off being passionate about work or something that you really want to accomplish this week instead of getting frustrated over a love connection that just isn't working out as planned.
白羊:为了在这周有所突破,把全部精力都投入其中。因此,在爱情上,你不会有太多挫折。

TAURUS (Apr. 21 - May 21)
Focus on you and the way you portray yourself and you will attract attention. Someone you have liked for some time will take notice of the changes you are making. Let this person know how you feel.
金牛:只要精心打扮自己,你会吸引很多人的注意。而你倾心的某个人也将发现你做的这些改变。一定要让他知道你的感觉哦。

GEMINI (May 22 - June 21)
A secret affair will not help you sort out your emotional problems. It will only add to your confusion. Keep things out in the open and you will stand a much better chance of ending up with someone decent.
双子:隐秘恋情不仅不会帮你梳理好自己的感情,反而会混淆你的思维,让你难于取舍。最好不要让这样的事情发生,你有很多机会与这个看上去体面的人结束这段没有结果的感情。

CANCER (June 22 - July 22)
A romantic opportunity is apparent but if you don't speak up you aren't likely to make any headway. How can you expect someone to fall in love with you if you are too shy to let him or her get to know you.
巨蟹:对你而言,浪漫的爱情明显是存在的。只不过你必须大胆表达自己的心声,否则不可能有任何进展。假使你太害羞不敢让对方了解你的感情,又怎么可能期望他/她能与你共坠爱河呢?

LEO (July 23 - Aug. 22)
Your aggressive attitude will frighten anyone you try to make a move on. You have to let potential partners come to you this week. A chance meeting with someone from your past may cause a set back.
狮子:过于猛烈的攻势会让任何你想与其进一步发展的人望而却步。你必须让有可能成为伴侣的人主动靠近你。而与旧爱的约会只会让关系倒退。

VIRGO (Aug. 23 - Sept. 23)
You've got all the right moves so get out and strut your stuff and it won't be long before someone wants to tag along and enjoy your company. A Cancer, Taurus or Pisces will put a different spin on your life.
处女:只要你使出正确的招术、上演自己的拿手好戏,用不了多久,肯定会有人愿意尾随其后。巨蟹、金牛或是双鱼座的追求者都将在你的生命中扮演不同的角色。

AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 - Feb. 19)
You may be feeling a little confused about love this week so don't feel obligated to make a commitment. You will attract multiple partners and you must be extremely careful not to lead anyone on.
水瓶:你对自己的感情还不确定,因此,不要因为责任而作承诺。你会吸引很多追求者,所以一定要谨慎对待,不要误导对方。

PISCES (Feb. 20 - Mar. 20)
You can play the game of love as good as anyone this week so set your sights on someone you've been eyeing and do your best to win his or her heart. Love is looking good and a personal change is headed your way.
双鱼:这周你能玩好与任何人的爱情游戏,因此,只要你竭尽全力,定能俘获对方的芳心。

please visit http://www.jxue.com/e_t/horo/news.asp?nID=23593 if you wanna know more detals.

[ Last edited by wing8101 at 2006-6-19 04:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 12:23:22 |Display all floors
AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 - Feb. 19)
You may be feeling a little confused about love this week so don't feel obligated to make a commitment. You will attract multiple partners and you must be extremely careful not to lead anyone on.
水瓶:你对自己的感情还不确定,因此,不要因为责任而作承诺。你会吸引很多追求者,所以一定要谨慎对待,不要误导对方。

oh..i am very careful with my relationship...hmmm...i am in super loving mood still...and it is so cute to hear craig to say i miss you in chinese...

i never mislead anyone..haha...though i overdid something last night...ahah..flirted with the boss of a nightclub...ahha...even craig told me that boss likes me..and wants me..ahahah.....i felt a sense of achievement...n i am gonna do that again next weekend....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 16:44:28 |Display all floors
thank you for that, every time you post this, i will look and it remind me that one more week passed...
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 16:47:36 |Display all floors
i really want to know how many people believe these? and why???
following my dream...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 16:56:04 |Display all floors
i believe some general ones but not for each day's... :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 16:57:42 |Display all floors
don't be serious, and it's just a way of entertainment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 17:02:18 |Display all floors
I even dont know which constellation i belong to.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.