- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 3186 Hour
- Reading permission
Mr. Spiritrace...now i understand what my Grandma is trying to tell me...
...you know she let me have an interesting game by only "hinting 10%" and let me figure out the rest! ha ha ha|
Well, I think i am seeing the 4 regions in Malaysia with the pesky red dot as the 5th region. Each region sends a Prime Minister to PUT-RAJA-YA in turn and has its own port, and business.
You see the following regions in Malaysia.
(1) Pattani region - this is based on the Patani Hindu empire, its people has a unique dialect and own customs, food. There are now commune based. The Weng Choon in Penang, Taiping, Sg. Petani now is it main industrial and port. As usual, Weng Choon don't know how to create vibrant cities.
About "middle man", you cannot cut out the logistic center!!!!!!! So don't be silly about cutting out the "middle man"...it is impossible.
This region is Penang, Kedah, Perlis, North Perak, Kelantan and Terenganu. They have send 3 Prime Minister to PUT-RAJA-YA and KUALA LUMPUR before the new administrative capital was built.
(2) The CENTRAL SUPERCENTER. This region is the most vibrant, has a great financial, services, ports, entertainment etc. that RIVALS Singapore (and could have exceeded the Little Red Dot, alas the 1969, 1997, 2001 tomfoolery...and now the "black mouthing of Malayans" by Singapore "foul mouth leaders") In the book "Ousted", it mention on some of it. This region consist of South Perak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Negri Sembilan and Pahang.
We have ports -Liquid bulk of Kuantan (20 million tonnes and expected to become 50 million tonnes with China trade - run by Roadbuilder), Bulk and dry good of Klang Container Port (run by KCT) and third is the container based, automotive port of Westport. (run by Li Ka Shing and link to WU shippers based in Hong Kong, Shanghai)
This region has the Razak family send to PUT-RAYA-YA. We now have Rt. Hon. Najib as the Deputy Prime Minister. His CIMB bank should concentrate of PORT, AIRPORT, LOGISTICS, SHIPPING COMPANIES. MISC which is now owned by Petronas should be split into 2, with the LIQUID BULK remaining MISC and hiving off the bulk and container...otherwise INCESTOUS relationship will destroy this shipping company.
(3) The 3rd centre is the RIAU region. It is a hive of industrial, consumeable activity. It consist of Malacca, and Johor. The city of Johor Baru is its center and its main port is the Tg. Pelepas which is fighting to take over Singapore's own PSA transhipment business. It would do well to work with Greek, Nordic, WU people.
It has the illustrious descendence of the Late Jaffar b. Onn as its numero uno family. It has send 1 prime minister to PUT-RAJA-YA.
(4) Natives of Borneo and its San allies. The San are part of the "escaped rebels" of the Taiping rebellion which consist of Christian Fuzhous, Christian & Non-Christian Sans. This are the "allies of Singaporean cardinal party". However, there is friction now as the Cardinal Party seeks to "cap" the power of the Borneo alliance in Singapore.
This is mainly an agricultural region, mining and timber. Its leaders are rich. They were caught "red handed" trying to buy over newspapers in Hong Kong and Malayan supercenter.
(5) Singapore. this is the pesky dot. It is run by a San leader while is populace is equally divided between Fujian and Guandong based immigrants. The story is "ugly" in Singapore as they wants a "hinterland".
ha ha ha
cheeky Game Master
Lord of the code
Council of Malaya