Views: 3510|Replies: 3

Hot-stone therapy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-10-10 09:34:46 |Display all floors
Put a brick-like stone on the stove, light the natural gas to heat it up to about 60 centigrade-degree. Then you may use it to warm up your cold feet for pleasure. It is really comfortable when warmth rising from the bottom of the feet through the internal blood vessels which can drive off the coldness you had suffered without notice in childhood.
This is hot stone massage therapy. I have tried it for few days and introduced it to many of my relatives. Now I would like share it with reader friends through the Chinadaily Web. Welcome leave your comments!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-10 09:54:45 |Display all floors
My wife has been troubled with(by) waist-ache for a long time. A kind lady told her: "In summer you may look for a big stone in the sunlight and sit on it for a long time. The hotness is enough to cure your illness!”
I think it is a good idea. But there is no ‘natural hot stones’ in Autumn. Why not do it by self? Yes,I can ‘cook’  stone on stove!  That is the beginning of the story.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-10-10 15:46:01 |Display all floors
According to Chinese traditional medical science: "No pain with your body when the circulation goes well’. In other words, you will certainly feel painful due to the poor blood circulation in some part of the body which might cause serious illness.
All of us know the benefit of washing-feet before going to bed. That is a nice physical treatment to activate the function of the tired feet. ---------We get heat from the hot water through which process the body absorb ‘extra’ energy for life(compared with food).
The fresh ‘baked’ stone can also offer us ‘bread’ that has special taste. Stones come from the burning of volcanos those have stored huge amount power inside. It is the reason why some nation believe that every thing in the world has soul like human beings.  --------As a fact, it takes a long time for the heated stone to give out the extra heat and cool down to the normal temperature.  
In this early morning, I served mother with the hard 'dish' who appreciated very much! She murmured: “The stone is treasure. Now I see why people are crying(eager) to get son!” (哭着喊着要儿子)
My relatives couldn't help laughing when I told them her words above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Today I have got a steel-board(10KG) that is big enough to cover the top of the stove on which I can easily heat up the heavy stone (about 20KG). It can absorb large amount of energy  that is enough to warm up the  troubled part of your body. That is better than the brick-size stone.
Now I am stepping on it. So excited for typing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.