Views: 2965|Replies: 4

Two Stray Cats Cuddling [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2019-4-13 10:49:19 |Display all floors

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]I’m your average Californian world traveler. I’ve always loved cats, and dream of someday having my own (or doggo), but I cross many international borders, and fear it will be too difficult. The road is often lonely and I always want to play with stray animals to alleviate this feeling, but they’re usually too afraid of people. When I arrived for a two-week sight-see in Turkey, I couldn’t believe how many stray kitties roam the streets and cafes, and how aggressively friendly they are! If I stood in one spot for just a few minutes, it was guaranteed that one would come running to be stroked… and then soon after, another! I believe it is a reflection of the warm hearts of the Turkish people, who have taken it upon themselves to care for these animals, feeding them and even building them adorable houses.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]One day, I was strolling the Bosphorus Canal and I saw something I’ve never imagined possible: two cats just cuddling each other, inseparable. I’ve never seen any cats, let alone strays, behave like this. As I quickly snapped photos, I wondered if anyone would believe it wasn’t staged but then, who could ever possibly pose cats like this? Who would even try? Life’s too short for that!

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]Needless to say, I loved Istanbul and can’t wait to return. I miss the kind people, the scrumptious food, and of course, the little furry ones. I wonder if some of them, too, miss me back. Aw. Hehe.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]If you need some kitty snuggles, or you don’t believe me, go see for yourself! They’re waiting.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]More info: pacificreverie.com | Instagram

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 10:49:56 |Display all floors
hhh
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 10:50:31 |Display all floors
haha
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 18:10:51 |Display all floors
Great images

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2019-4-13 21:24:15 |Display all floors
Cute ...
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.