Views: 1537|Replies: 3

Hugs and kisses [Copy link] 中文

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors

A friend of mine posted a poem in her wechat moment, in which she said "I have a black dog, and call it D if you want", indicating that she might be suffering depression. I seldom felt short of words, but when I tried to say something to comfort her, or simply to let her know that I am here for her, I couldn'd fish out anything proper and warm.
I guess I am just gonna say a littel prayer for her (though I am not religious...), and hope that she get rid of that black dog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Love this post!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Not Clear

It was disappointing to see the hummingbird and the storks were paintings or paper sculptures.
One of the reasons people suffer depression I suspect is that our lives are so unnatural and disassociated from Nature.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Your text and pictures do not match each other!  The last photo is so nice that can offer your wonderful imagination about fairy life while your note means different story!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.