Views: 18273|Replies: 9

Bus falls of bridge in chongqing after fight [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-11-2 15:15:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2018-11-2 15:15

13 people are confirmed dead an 13-42-34-skynews-china-bus_4473205.jpg

d two missing after a female passenger fought with the driver, after she missed her stop. The driver seemingly lost control of his bus and plunged off a bridge in to the river yangtzee according to chinese media last sunday. i have seen the video on wechat And its too distressing to post on here   
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-11-2 15:18:54 |Display all floors
Maybe someone else has seen the video. What a selfish woman attacking the driver just because he would not stop his bus on a busy bridge so she could get out......
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-2 15:38:41 |Display all floors
saw this on tele it was so sad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 13:05:35 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-11-2 15:18
Maybe someone else has seen the video. What a selfish woman attacking the driver just because he wou ...

I have, and it is sickening!  I have my comments under my thread 'Violent Women'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-3 13:33:46 |Display all floors
"a female passenger fought with the driver"
Not so, the driver DID NOT fight back, it was the female passenger constantly hitting him on the head while he merely tried to parry her blows with one hand, while trying his best to control the bus with the other hand!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-11-3 14:32:49 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-11-3 13:33
"a female passenger fought with the driver"
Not so, the driver DID NOT fight back, it was the female ...

Doubt anyone would have survived The fall off that bridge, but how awful hearing The passengers screaming when they knew what was happening.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-11-9 10:48:22 |Display all floors
Obviously there was very poor quality on the fence, a bus it has to hold and not just tear apart.

China needs to review the quality of its fences on bridges.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.