Views: 20509|Replies: 496

UFC is racist [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-13 12:12:09 |Display all floors
I don't watch UFC because of how boring it is. When UFC was new my younger brother and I rented a video of one of their first big UFC events because the idea of fighters with different styles fighting in a cage sounded pretty cool but we watched the video and in pretty much every fight the two fighters just cuddled each other for about ten minutes and then they fall to the ground and one will use a submission move and the other fighter taps out. I had never seen anything so boring in my entire life. I have seen some UFC in passing in the decades since watching this video and its always the same - cuddle for ten minutes - fall on ground - roll around for a while and then one of the fighters taps out due to a submission move. Its so boring it makes me want to vomit.

I also can't stand UFC fans because they are the lamest most pathetic tryhards ever. And oh God I hate Joe Rogan. And that Dana White homo scumbag - I hate him a lot too.

Actually I watched some episodes of a UFC reality TV show that was like Big Brother but two of the contestants fight at the end of the show a few years ago and I hated that too because the two guys that were going to fight would talk all this trash about how they were going to destroy the other guy and the fight would finally come and guess what - cuddle for ten minutes - fall on ground - roll around a while - submission. And the guy that lost would cry most of the time in his dressing room. They talk all this trash for 20 minutes and that's what you get in the end. And that's how all the big UFC fights go too isn't it.

And do you know what else I hate? I hate all of these fake fights at UFC press conferences. Its obvious as hell that all the trash talking and pushing is fake staged nonsense designed to generate hype for whatever UFC event is up next. WWE promos are far more convincing than the nonsense that goes on at UFC press conferences so in realiy it is the UFC fan that is the real mark because WWE fans know its all just a show. UFC fans are the modern marks.

So speaking of fake press conferences and staged fake nonsense - what I hate most about UFC is racist Irish scumbag Conor McGregor. I had not paid any attention to this ugly dumb anorexic Irish leprechaun before all the media hype over his fight with boxer Floyd Maywheather a while ago but what I had heard made me think that the media was building this guy up as some kind of white hero and it seemed to me that this moron was embracing that - like I remember something about him going to Iceland to train for a fight. Iceland. That seems blatantly racist to me. And then you get this fight with a black boxer that most people hate. So it seemed to me as though the UFC and US media was promoting this Conor McGregor guy as some kind of new Great White Hope and to me this was highly offensive and typical of racist US media. I was so annoyed I actually started writing a thread about it but I got bored with it and didn't finish it. This this start of my draft -
I was watching an American sports debate show on Fox Sports today that is called Undisputed and they were talking about the news that boxer Floyd Mayweather vs UFC mixed martial arts fighter Connor McGregor have reportedly agreed to fight each other. When I heard the big news I rolled my eyes because I am not a fan of either fighter and if the reports are true and these two guys really are going to fight then the hype leading up to this big 'superfight' that will come from the US media is sure to be unbearable. I also felt disappointed because in my opinion this Conner McGregor character is a symbol of white nationalism and I think that the 'Great White Hope' identity that he seems eager to embrace is certain to result in the fight being promoted as a fight between a black man and a white man and in this day and age that is truly pathetic.

I have studied US corporate media propaganda and American cultural hegemony propaganda for many years and as an Australian that has some Irish blood I find the 'Irish-American' stereotypes that US cultural hegemony promotes to be idiotic and highly offensive. 'American elites' seem to believe that the American 'white working' class identify with this 'Irish-American' culture that 'American elites' have created and this is why so many of the corporate propagandists that are used to target the 'white working class' demographic are 'Irish-American'. The target audience of Fox News is the 'white working class' and it is no accident that the two leading propagandists on the network - Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity' - are both 'Irish-Americans'.

The white nationalism that Fox News/US conservative media promotes is blatant and undeniable but even worse is that there is an insidious, more subtle white racism in US cultural hegemony and US society itself is inherent.

The white nationalism that US conservative media promotes is blatant and undeniable but worse is that an insidious, subtle white racism - which has this 'Irish-American' culture at its core - is actually an inherent feature of post-WW2 US cultural hegemony propaganda.
- WV

And now UFC have this racist Irish jerk fighting a Muslim? A Russian Muslim. Hmm. So I think I'm pretty on the money with this Great White Hope thing hey. And look at the press conference where McGregor is clearly being an anti-Muslim racist. Conor McGregor is an open racist and not only is this excused by UFC - it is promoted. Like I said I think that UFC is fake as hell - I think Conor McGregor throwing something at his opponents bus was staged fake WWE-style nonsense and I wouldn't be shocked if the post march brawl the other day was planned in advance so I think it is possible that McGregors racism is just part of the act but fake or not what he is doing is racist and what the UFC is doing is racist. The UFC is a Great White Hope promoting racist organization and nobody could deny that.

Anyway - read about boxer Jack Johnson. That guy was awesome.

And do you agree that UFC is racist?

And don't you agree that UFC press conferences are more ridiculous than WWE promos?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-14 04:24:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-14 04:34:12 |Display all floors
The white nationalism that US conservative media promotes is blatant and undeniable but worse is that an insidious, subtle white racism - which has this 'Irish-American' culture at its core - is actually an inherent feature of post-WW2 US cultural hegemony propaganda.

- WV

How good is this you guys? Seriously.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-15 06:33:25 |Display all floors
Alright I will tell you about it in here then

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-15 06:33:43 |Display all floors
You $%$%ing spastics

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-15 06:34:02 |Display all floors
What does my message board have to do with you anyway?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-10-15 06:34:46 |Display all floors
Its for me mother$%$%ers. I think I am hilarious. You don't even have to $%$%ing read it do you? So what the hell.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.