Author: voice_cd

Forum rules reiterated  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-12 12:01:51 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-12 06:32
I hope this also means posters won't be able to yell, "LIAR!!" every time they disagree with another ...

Posters should be allowed to expose lies for what they are!  Posters should not engage in telling lies, then there is no need for others to yell 'LIAR"!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 12:06:39 |Display all floors
One can see that Voice CD is serious this time in weeding out the pests from Forum; hopefully we can have some civility from now on  Thumbs up to Voice! Keep it up! Stay Alert to breaches of Forum rules, and act promptly!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-7-12 12:42:17 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-7-12 06:32
I hope this also means posters won't be able to yell, "LIAR!!" every time they disagree with another ...

LIAR!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2018-7-12 12:46:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-7-12 11:59
You must mean 'infamous people'!!  Just for your info, he has reincarnated, metamorphosed under a  ...

I hope this "vacation" will put some sense into his head.
All his typing and posting....
Erased
All that wisdom and humility...
LOST.....
Forever  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 12:47:39 |Display all floors
If considering on the troubles I had experienced yesterday and before, your this statement came a bit late;
Now the once hot debating ground has become so calm after the storm, your punishment seems too hard to those naughty colleagues specially for Seneca! If more serious, SEARU would have been in your cage for guilt!
My feeling has been so complicated that I have posted a special thread for the important milestone in the forum!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 12:54:07 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2018-7-12 12:46
I hope this "vacation" will put some sense into his head.
All his typing and posting....
Erased

Many in Forum are celebrating his departure, but is is short-lived, as he has very quickly reincarnated under another moniker!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-12 13:03:46 |Display all floors
In the past i have commented on how quickly threads degenerate into 'no i'm not, you are' comments.
And I have found that some posters (not currently banned from posting) also regularly attack what they think is the country of origin of other posters. (i have been accused of being American and subjected to verbal abuse because of this)
With other posters logic goes out the window.

As I have said before, I would expect such behaviour in the school-yard - good to see some sort of moderation but i will be interested to see how long it lasts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.