Author: voice_cd

Forum rules reiterated  Close [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
There are things that should be "off limits".
Family
Personal information

Use magic tools Report

parcher Post time: 2018-7-11 13:16
constantly attacking someones nationality, where he may or not come from is also out of order.
bant ...

and...
made up things about the other poster

Use magic tools Report

UYA Post time: 2018-7-11 13:37
and...
made up things about the other poster

Yes, support!  The posters should never be even targeted, the focus should always be on the topic, and on the opinions expressed, never on the posters who expressed them!

Use magic tools Report

Wow....
Some famous people just got banned

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
I hope this also means posters won't be able to yell, "LIAR!!" every time they disagree with another's post.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

parcher Post time: 2018-7-11 13:16
constantly attacking someones nationality, where he may or not come from is also out of order.
bant ...

"constantly attacking someones nationality, where he may or not come from is also out of order. "

Yes, hope that is a thing of the past!  A person's nationality is totally irrelevant to the discussion; what matters is whether he talks sense or nonsense!

Use magic tools Report

UYA Post time: 2018-7-11 18:56
Wow....
Some famous people just got banned

You must mean 'infamous people'!!  Just for your info, he has reincarnated, metamorphosed under a different moniker;  it is so obvious, his style and language, his opinions of China and things China does, never change!  But that doesn't bother me because I take a poster on what he says, not his personal background, doesn't bother me if he is a reincarnation or an ex-convict or even a spy!!  That is up to Voice CD to pursue, if it cares to!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.