Views: 12609|Replies: 26

Forumites should focus more energy on meaningful things  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-7-11 08:58:55 |Display all floors
Recently I have noticed one strange phenomenon within the forum, some of my ‘colleagues’ have wasted too much time and energy on the bad habit:To do personal attacking to the ‘enemy’ for kinds of reasons each of which sounds like a joke!

I love English in a crazy way since the language goes like music in logical way that is useful for thinking-training! I would like invite more friends to join in my group on education-discussion where we would do more research on the real advantage of both English and Chinese languages since I am native Chinese! Why is English so smart and workable for scientists to harvest sweet fruits?  I want to get more useful tools for Chinese to improve education management,at the same time introduce more valuable Chinese traditional treasures to the west. The forum would become an ideal research lab if we forumites unite together as a firm fist!  Then our blog web would be beautiful garden for reader friends where they get relaxation and progress on academy!

All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:03:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:13:16 |Display all floors
The post has got approval with zero obstacle!
I think this is an important topic for each of us! We must make full use of every second on writing and reading! Never waste your precious life on unnecessary quarreling. To do more exploring work in the international 'workshop' where there is  powerful human source for your success! We forumites work shoulder to shoulder like twin brothers who always help each other and produce more spirit-products of high quality for human civilization!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:17:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-7-11 09:18
futureone168 Post time: 2018-7-11 09:03
This bad habit starts from seneca's China-bashing & other racist behaviour more than a decade ago.   ...

I think the best way to give your ‘enemy’ a good lesson is that you had better first set a nice example to him by making more constructive comments instead of always blaming others!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:31:16 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-7-11 09:18
Should a full-time employed school teacher be a full-time internet browser on-line for talking to hi ...

Thanks for your concern first! In fact I have been busy on school work although it is the fifth day of my Summer holidays. Dozens of my colleagues and I go on the job to recruit more students for the new school year. Even in normal work days I enjoy special allowance by the school authority for my research work on teaching! Don't envy me since I have sacrificed too many sleeping hours for my goal in forum!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-11 09:39:03 |Display all floors
futureone168 Post time: 2018-7-11 09:24
If ALL TEACHERS like you in China are irresponsibly using school hours in online activities, what  ...

I don't think our education is as advanced as the west since Chinese students have waste too much time and energy on unnecessary things due to our poor teaching materials and methods as well as the unscientific management!  For more of my opinions, please have a closed check on my works. I am looking forward to your feedback information!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-7-11 09:44:14 |Display all floors
Some posters attack even the most innocent forumite for no valid reason. It is a disgrace. I am not talking about the attacks on me; I am talking only about those attacks against you.

The attacks against me can easily be rationalised as xenophobic, and to a lesser degree, as directed against my views as an international poster. But the attacks against you defy any rational explanation. They seem to be motivated by envy. In some cases the reason may be that you show an honest interest in things foreign, in the English language.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.