Author: ceciliazhang

’World Cup TV kiss sparks social media debate in China [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-7-9 15:16:09 |Display all floors
In China, is there any taboo to have a kiss in public places?
I suppose China is culturally modifying nation and people are broad minded now.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 12:35:59 |Display all floors
I want to share my word. World Cup is a big event for every four years. when it is taking place, football fans are so enthusiastic or even not in normal mental state. so this strong frenzy air makes fans going banana. I can walk by this kissing scene, not taking it serious under such a circumstance. Kissing in public is a taboo in many Asian countries. Less to say it as a taboo, Asianers don't feel comfortable seeing a public kissing scene. that's absolutely right. For this piece of news, what we should do next is to have comments from Russians, asking them how they feel about the kissing incident. That would be better, right? Stop arguing whether kissing the broadcaster without permission in times of World Cup is right or wrong. Please stop doing it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-7-10 12:45:23 |Display all floors
财神 Post time: 2018-7-9 15:16
In China, is there any taboo to have a kiss in public places?
I suppose China is culturally modifyi ...

Yes, definitely right. China is becoming more open-minded. We talk a lot in our daily life about love sharing deeds of couples. though we share jealousy to those deeds but we probably become those sharing love of a couple in social media when we are not single any more. so we are celebrating Single's Day and Valentine's Day every year with great passion. A lot of activities, a lot of sellings and buyings.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.