Author: ceciliazhang

What does it take to get into China’s top universities? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-10 13:53:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-10 10:41
Not quite true; not all universities discriminate against hpoorer students. The majority of univer ...

It's not just tuition fees, who pays the accommodation fees and living expenses MUMMY and DADDY if not £££££ €€€€€ and why do students aways end up having student fee loans they can't pay off

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 07:06:03 |Display all floors
If all fellow Chinese speak and write in the same advanced style as western friends do, that would be equal to that we have built hundreds of more top universities!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
A bit of cheating in gaokao might help!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-14 13:49
A bit of cheating in gaokao might help!

How am I to interpret your comment? Some might infer that you actually mean to encourage the cheaters... I am not sure and certainly not insinuating that but your post is ambiguous (as so many others written by you...).

Use magic tools Report

seneca Post time: 2018-6-15 12:41
How am I to interpret your comment? Some might infer that you actually mean to encourage the cheat ...

From my thread , 'Cheating in Gaokao' it should be obvious I would never encourage cheating!  I am being sarcastic; you get it?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

pnp Post time: 2018-6-15 13:08
From my thread , 'Cheating in Gaokao' it should be obvious I would never encourage cheating!  I am ...

I really did need your personal clarification because your posts always are somewhat vague or even ambiguous. Thanks for setting the record straight for the moment....

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

pnp Post time: 2018-6-15 13:08
From my thread , 'Cheating in Gaokao' it should be obvious I would never encourage cheating!  I am ...
  1. I am being sarcastic; you get it?
Copy code
In this thread only ? Or you are always being sarcastic in most of your posts ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.