Author: voice_cd

China's strive towards building a social credit system [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-11 16:54:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-11 14:00
They are wasting their time if they watch me; it would be more productive for them to watch YOU!

I would say crooked cops stand to gain more by observing YOU than from observing me. YOu are a foreigner who constantly gripes about how the Chiense don't act the way YOU wish they did. Not even the CPC is complaining about Chinese people as often as you do, and with as little legitimacy as you. You must be pursuing ulterior motives... Do you want to be China's Top Dog?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 17:16:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-11 16:54
I would say crooked cops stand to gain more by observing YOU than from observing me. YOu are a for ...

The cops should be watching you because you have a hidden agenda to discredit the CPC using the opportunity CD offers you in Forum!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-6-11 17:22:10 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-6-11 17:16
The cops should be watching you because you have a hidden agenda to discredit the CPC using the op ...

I know you are a false CPC sympathiser, a plant that will rise with the counterrevolutionaries to overthrow the current system. You never fail to betray your true mission through your hateful anti-CHiense posts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-11 17:30:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-6-11 17:22
I know you are a false CPC sympathiser, a plant that will rise with the counterrevolutionaries to  ...

I can't stop you speculating!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 14:02:04 |Display all floors
What China lacks badly is business ethics; Chiese consumers are often at the mercy of less-than-ethical businesses, from housing developers and car sales staff, to smaller houshold items sales people.  A social credit system, if well managed, is good for consumers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-27 09:59:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.