Author: Grace222

How a debate 40 years ago paves way for China's modernization? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-15 16:14:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-14 23:30
It has been widely discussed IN THE WEST that China in those horrible years fed the Russians whi ...

Yeah yeah. We all know about famous western propaganda books.
Your idea of a monster is someone who saves China from western imperialism.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-15 16:14:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-15 09:14
When will you sto making the worst typos deliberately, SEARU?

Thanks for your instruction, Sir!  It seems that typing error is unavoidable since we professional bloggers and once a time I advised that editors should have the right to make the correction before the post is passed through shown to the public but our editor refused to do so!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-15 16:43:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-15 14:32
Back step all you want. It doesn't matter how much of what China exported to the former USSR.
It a ...
that all politicians and leaders will make statements in speeches to appease the disgruntled

You have to put that assumption in Chinese context. Chinese society is not educated to second guess their leaders' whims - not before communism, or during it, nor after it.

"What may work in west does not work in China" is something you hear Chinese often arguing, and not least of all does this apply to relationship between leaders and the citizens.

I do take Mao for a lot, but not a complete fool who wouldn't understand his audience.

Trump's campaign speeches are good example. Not many thought that he'd actually build the wall, ever. Maybe he will, but point is that not many believed what he said.

Chinese are not the same. If their leader declares "great leap forward" a failure, then failure it is.

What you, an American, thinks of that is as irrelevant as an American can be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-15 16:46:15 |Display all floors
We worship those great men who have produced deep theories on society-development or nature-science. The more important thing is that we should pay much attention to how they had worked for research and try to grasp the spirit of their soul which mean a lot for our logical judgement in practice!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-15 22:29:24 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-5-15 16:14
Thanks for your instruction, Sir!  It seems that typing error is unavoidable since we professional ...

What qualifies you to say you are a "professional blogger"? Did you get a degree from a renowned university?

And why should the editors correct YOUR mistakes?

Chinese so-called "English teachers" uniformly misinstruct their pupils on such questions. Most Chinese write "china" and "chinese" with a lower-case "c".

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-15 22:37:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-15 11:55
You're even more misinformed than your friend, Zsa Zsa.
Little monkey, I've written the truth abou ...

I have stated the truth even more truthfully than you did, and I have done this many times here:
1. Mao was not interested in the Chinese people's wellbeing. He made them poorer than they already were (which was a great feat). And China has 4 x 500 years of genocidal expansion and autocratic misrule to its belt.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-15 22:58:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-15 06:37
I have stated the truth even more truthfully than you did, and I have done this many times here ...

Come now little monkey. You can do better than that. Do you really think your employer is going to
keep you on much longer if all you can do is repeat the same old lies?
You recent acquisition of Zsa Zsa isn't helping as much as you hoped, is she?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.