Author: SEARU

China should update her software to the machine of education [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-15 11:24:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 14:12
Booby, why do you follow me like a lost puppy? If you want to have company, why don't you go to As ...

You worked as a substitute teacher in Europe for five years replacing a pregnant woman teacher?

That's the longest pregnancy I ever heard of. Did her tummy keep getting bidder and bidder for five years?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-15 12:47:01 |Display all floors
My grand-kid is fifteen month old. To my surprise, the baby could freely click or slide on the computer-screen to select her favourite cartoon program for watching!  This phenomenon tells me human has powerful born-ability to learn new things for self-improvement! Good education environment could help your brain grow stronger for analysis and find the key to any possible problem.
In other fields such as agriculture, industry, army, etc. the opening-up policy has brought sweet fruits for their progress. -----------The gate of our school-yard should also be open wider to the outside world where we could get the modern advanced teaching material and methods as well as fresh concepts those are fit for new era!
We should sense that our old set of textbooks are too shabby for the new situation! The story inside the usual classroom would go in a new mood!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-15 13:02:51 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-14 20:47
My grand-kid is fifteen month old. To my surprise, the baby could freely click or slide on the compu ...

Computer tablets can be updated much more quickly than textbooks.
But be aware that western propagandists will use ever means at their disposal to sabotage the content.
Fortunately Mandarin is a very difficult language to learn and very few westerners are fluent.
This is to China's advantage.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-15 14:40:50 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-15 11:24
You worked as a substitute teacher in Europe for five years replacing a pregnant woman teacher?

T ...

learn English, old fogey. I never said that I substituted for a pregnant women for FIVE years. Go back to my post. The truth is written black on white but you hate the truth, you always do.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-15 14:45:26 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-15 12:47
My grand-kid is fifteen month old. To my surprise, the baby could freely click or slide on the compu ...

I am afraid you are worshipping the wrong side of the equation in your baby daughter-computer relationship. I also have a son aged 1.5; I am afraid he is like your granddaughter: very fond of mechanical gadgets but averse to making efforts such as speaking. His vocabulary consists of three words thus far. Yet he can handle a cell phone with competence. However, I wonder whether he will one day be a couch potato that needs artificial intelligence to communicate with real human beings. This is the price the young will pay for being spoilt by their parents with gifts the young should not get at their young ages, such as cell phones, laptops, electric cars.

Do you know that at age 2, a child should master some 200 words?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-15 15:58:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 22:40
learn English, old fogey. I never said that I substituted for a pregnant women for FIVE years. G ...

It seemed like five years to the students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-15 16:43:49 |Display all floors
About ' His vocabulary consists of three words thus far.'----------
Now my grand-daughter can say ‘dad, mother,grandmother’ in Chinese. If on comprehension, her vocabulary is much more since she could understand many of your orders and do as you  wish!
Human's brain is magic and has great potential energy. It is a pity too much of the precious resource has been wasted due to poor education-environment including the family-one and schooling.  Different nations have different training for kids‘ growth. The chinadaily forum is a nice platform where we could exchange ideas on intellecture.  Our friendship will last forever!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.