Author: tenderloin

Trump keeps spreading lies that China trade ministry secretly negotiating!!!   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-14 19:10:02 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2018-4-14 03:02
I won't have you telling me how to write because you are a degenerate. You just can't realize that ...

My writing is better than yours. That much I do know.

You're what they describe as a self-absorbed hack. All fluff and no substance.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 19:16:02 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 19:10

You're what they describe as a self-abso ...

Pu, so have you ever written any articles for American publications? Don't tell me that you have been a columnist for The Moscow Teens.  Pu,  it's conceivable that an old man like you has the hots for some Russian girls. Am I right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 19:19:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 19:10

You're what they describe as a self-abso ...

I think what you are trying to imply is like tatata like robert.   Darn, I should be reading The Wall Street Journal.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-14 22:23:21 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-13 22:52
Do you know why?

tata is just a ghost of the western propagandists. It could be seneca, maybe Dick Head or some other clod.

The shared ignorance and hatred is unmistakable. They are trying to get me banned by taunting me with one of their ghosts.
If the ghost gets banned for being too abusive they don't care. It's just a ghost.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 23:10:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 22:23
tata is just a ghost of the western propagandists. It could be seneca, maybe Dick Head or some oth ...

You just saw a ghost? Oh, sorry to hear that. We are going to miss you, robert.  By the by, I promise you that we will post an article here to commemorate your exploits, such as being one of the playthings of Putin and Kim.

Hilter is waiting for you to join him , robert.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 23:50:14 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-14 14:52
Do you know why?

You are allowed to take a dig or even a swipe at American publican figures, say ,  the president of the United States, without being arrested. In fairness, some writers who have written such books  which are full of damning accusations against the powers that be have been upbraided by some conservative news outlets, as we find in the case with Fire and Fury, in which  the author of this book Michael Wolff becomes the lighting rod after he lampoons Trump in this book.

Has Michael Wolff been arrested yet? The answer is NO.  Just like other books which  describe Trump in a negative light, Fire and Fury  set tongues wagging about Trump's ineptitude and cowardice after it got published months ago, becoming a best-selling book.  And  Michael Wolff  is said to have taken home gobs of money as well.

Likewise, James Comey,  former FBI directo who has been fired by Trump, has just  published another  book replete with scathing accusations against Trump as well. If America doesn't have the so-called freedom of expression, then such books will never have a chance to get published.    Michael Wolff and  James Comey wouldn't have been able to publish such books if they had been asked not to dig dirt on Trump and other political figures.

The fact that they are allowed to speak out against Trump  in their books gives credence to the view that America still countenances the idea that people should condone dissenting opinions.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that Trump reportedly told his lawyers to find a way to ban Fire and Fury. But the effort backfired after liberal news outlets castigated Trump for trying to paper over his misconduct  and the publisher of this book decided to change the publishing date of this book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 20:39:13 |Display all floors
They, the US politicians and Trump's team of top advisors are so afraid to get fired like some got into lately, so they have to lie and lie and lie in order to look great. They are so afraid that the NY STOCK EXCHANGES - DOW, S&P, Nasdaq and global markets tank like rain storm furies come down on them all. So lying is the shortcut to alleviate such risks and pains !! Else, create wars and get into war paths are also such shortcuts to alleviate pains ! That's a foolish and very dangerous way to go about tackling a national issue - gigantic debt in USD trillions is not a joke while accusing others like China being treated like a witch-hunted animal ( copying uncleTrump's expressions ) is purely unfair and bad blood ! Jealousies are truly bad bloods and unending bad karmas - watch them coming like misfired supersonic cruise missiles!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.