Author: Free_The_East

West is About to Free Syria! Attack Imminent!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-14 20:30:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 20:19
Libya was an abscess waiting to be punctured. Even so, Libyan Arabs are unable to run their little ...

Libya was one of the most prosperous African countries before the invasion, and now it just decays in sectarian clashes  and economic ruins

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-14 20:57:55 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-4-11 11:33
re:  So, we will easily free those two nations as well without any spilled blood on either side.

Remember, many Syrians are MUSLIMS. Don't you hate Muslims? You said so, though. You should be grateful to the attackers for spilling their blood. I am not but I know you are HAPPY.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-14 21:01:30 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-4-11 17:39
No proof assad was behind the chemical attack, and little proof it was a chemical attack..

I have my doubts too, but Iran is involved in making a mess of Syria, Turkey is aggrandizing itself, the Ivans want to be permanently in-country... Syria is asking for outside intervention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 21:07:29 |Display all floors
Archer_1 Post time: 2018-4-14 20:30
Libya was one of the most prosperous African countries before the invasion, and now it just decays ...

I have heard that before but I have never seen evidence. We had plenty of Libyan "refugees" in Europe. Most were unemployable spoilt brats who had studied something but were equipped with two left hands.

Suffice to say that "one of the most prosperous countries in Africa" means absolutely nothing. Which country in Africa is "prosperous"? Muammar Ghaddafi introduced slavery and made Libyans de facto slave drivers. The slaves came from sub-Saharan Africa. Yes, in a manner of speaking, slave drivers are "prosperous" - compared with slaves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 23:11:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Archer_1 at 2018-4-14 23:12
seneca Post time: 2018-4-14 21:07
I have heard that before but I have never seen evidence. We had plenty of Libyan "refugees" in Eur ...

So you just gave your stamp of approval to the west making things worse?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-15 06:38:28 |Display all floors
Archer_1 Post time: 2018-4-14 23:11
So you just gave your stamp of approval to the west making things worse?

Libyans are responsible for their own mess, not us. I gave no "stamp of approval" for going into that benighted hell and taking out Muammar Ghaddafi. I condone no killings, none. Then again, Muammar Ghaddafi had been inviting the retribution that finally caught up with him. He had sponsored terrorist attacks on Europe and when he or his sons visited Paris, Vienna, Geneva, which they frequently did, they invariably broke rules and laws. They had run-ins with the authorities over slavery issues in their households because they took their slaves along their trips and mistreated them in European five-star hotels. But above all, Muammar Ghaddafi meddled in European countries, blowing up a discotheque in Berlin and blowing an airplane out of the sky over Scotland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-15 10:23:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 06:38
Libyans are responsible for their own mess, not us. I gave no "stamp of approval" for going into t ...

Libya definitely should not have been at the top of the west's hit list, if the decision was made on the grounds of terrorist sponsorship and slavery. There are allies of the west that have far worse track records on those matters.

The only reason Gaddafi was taken out is he just refused to be a flunky of the west, and launched an undertaking aimed at unifying African countries as an economic union, thus leaving no chances for western meddling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.