Author: robert237

Religious unrest in the west.   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-5 21:30:16 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-4-4 19:47
OUCH! The Uighurs have been repressed. They can't practice their religion, can't get government jo ...

And Madam CHina has incarcerated an academic, Il lham Toh ti for life just because he posted observations made by Uighurs that obviously scratched at the surface of China's false façade of pseudo harmony...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-5 21:32:26 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 18:06
And I write to say that I have covered this subject extensively and very resourcefully and I am sa ...

Ursula Gauthier has covered this topic even more extensively than you and she arrived at very different conclusions.

Do you hate the French too for not allowing the Chinese Communists to launder their brains?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 21:35:58 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 18:06
And I write to say that I have covered this subject extensively and very resourcefully and I am sa ...

Doctor,

you don't have to do extensive research to stumble over inter-communal obstacles in so-called "Xinjiang". Any TOURIST, any chance visitor, becomes unwilling witness. The Chinese display their racist attitude very openly. I was made aware of it when I crossed bhe border by bus from FKazakhstan. The Chinese Immigration officer took an elderly Uighur's passport and tossed it to the floor of the bus to force the infirm man to stoop low and pick it up.

And if you think that was an exceptional case, then I know you do not have first-hand knowledge about what's going on in so-called "Xinjiang".

I fully understand why the Natives hate the immigrant Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 21:37:02 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 18:02
Why should I ? I find no reason to "interview" him. I interact and interview the "ordinary men & w ...

I don't believe you want me to think you are such an arrogant and unfeeling person. Mr Tohti deserves more than anyone to be listened to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 21:39:48 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 17:36
This "Xinjiang" story of "Oppression" only appears in Western Media.
Not a single Mus ...

But in this post you clearly are painting a sanitized picture that only propagandists can want to depict.

Don't you know that the SOVIETS recorded many incidents of racially motivated confrontations in so-called "Xinjiang"? And then, in the 1960s there were frequent shootings along the border between the S.U. and so-called "Xinjiang" - the Chinese occupying forces shooting Natives who were trying to flee to neighbouring republics.

There also is TURKEY, in particular the current president, who has spoken out forcefully on behalf of the Uighurs.

Mr Doctor, please, acquaint yourself with the facts in a holistic way

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-5 21:46:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-5 05:30
And Madam CHina has incarcerated an academic, Il lham Toh ti for life just because he posted obser ...

Who cares of some liar gets jailed for trying to incite unrest and possibly riots.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 21:46:52 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 17:36
This "Xinjiang" story of "Oppression" only appears in Western Media.
Not a single Mus ...
Why ? Because there is no such "oppression" against Muslims in Xinjiang.

You were riding roughshod over the following facts:

- The Chinese kaffirs, i.e. the infidels that run so-called "Xinjiang", have enacted laws that FORBID minors to attend Arabic and Koran lessons.

- The Chinese kaffirs also have forbidden Muslim minors to fast.

- SOme kaffir authorities, for example that in FKFaramay, has BANNED long beards and niqabs and burqas on board public buses.

- In Urumqi a Uighur woman was evicted from her rented premises because the government banned
  traditional Muslim garb.

I could go on for pages, Doctor, but I feel you will deny facts because the Chinese kaffirs deny them in the international arena even though they publish such unfair bans on their local websites.

And there is the bitter memory of how the Chinese kaffirs during the Evilolutionary period forced all Muslims in so-called "Xinjiang" to eat in Chinese eateries that served non-halal food. Muslims at that time also were not allowed to perform their prayers and attend religious services.

All these facts have been faithfully recorded, Doctor. You have chosen to ignore them. You are not a decent Muslim.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.