Author: ceciliazhang

Why do the Chinese trust their government?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-10 12:23:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-9 20:18
Can I believe YOU?   Do you believe yourself?

I don't care if you, a successfully indoctrinate western propagandist, believes me.
I know I'm telling the truth and so do others who aren't western propagandists.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-10 12:38:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-10 12:23
I don't care if you, a successfully indoctrinate western propagandist, believes me.
I know I'm tel ...

Bobby, nobody believes you, not even yourself, and you know that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 13:09:17 |Display all floors
Because the Chinese government delivers the goods...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 20:23:45 |Display all floors
@seneca @robert237 Here and there you two make the seemingly endless presence as if you were not done with your bedroom row of a couple or the quarreling over the fence of  next-door neighbors. So let me be the arbitrator for a while.

@seneca is obviously an American, well, he cares about China, that is good, and he has his point of view and that is fine, we Chinese are not that narrow-minded. As long as he doesn't call the name of our parents or family members, just let him be.

@robert237 claims to be a patriot (of what country is unknown to me up to now) living his nearly whole life in the US, which makes his standpoint very embarassing and unconvincing.If you have lived long enough in the US, your anger should be vented to the local government there, not here in China, because you have been absent too long to know what really happen right here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 21:25:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Whale_Shark at 2018-3-11 21:26
SoftAngel Post time: 2018-3-11 20:23
@seneca @robert237 Here and there you two make the seemingly endless presence as if you were not don ...

Dear SoftAngel,

A trusted arbitrator has to exhibit impartiality and even-handedness in resolving disputes, which you just failed to do. And your observations about some of the posters, well, are arbitrary at best.

Truths always pack a punch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 21:31:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Whale_Shark at 2018-3-11 21:32
seneca Post time: 2018-3-11 20:55
Robert is a native N Korean. He wishes he could go back but he lived in the US.A. far too long ...

You got proof? You have none.
Truths always pack a punch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-12 03:03:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-10 12:23
I know I'm tel ...

Oh, so other communists believe you are telling the truth? P.T. Barnum was right then ...
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.