Author: SoftAngel

A Sino-US embarassing moment: neither fish nor fowl   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-16 14:39:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-16 14:47:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-16 15:30:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-16 14:47
Here I wish to quote my esteemed Mr Pee:

[quote]You should preach to D Trump, he is getting rid o ...

"The onus, of course, is on YOU, Mr Pee, to clarify what makes Donald Trump's action "right". "

You've misunderstood me; I never said what Trump is doing is right!  On the contrary I think it's wrong; and advise you to tell him so since you think it is not OK to deport illegal immigrants who have lived there a long time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-16 15:41:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-16 15:43
seneca Post time: 2018-2-16 14:39
No surprise in your post, old sport! One has to be human to understand the bottomline. It's as muc ...

"There wouldn't be people fleeing the country of their birth if their country of birth respected laws itself."

They can flee to another country via the legal channel,  under refugee status, which this couple had not done; they slipped in illegally and overstayed illegally!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-16 16:26:57 |Display all floors
SoftAngel Post time: 2018-2-12 16:27
Technically, where can they go to or  what destination are their plane tickets intended for? They ha ...

Chinese couple in US wins stay of deportation that spares them from ‘persecution’ in China...
    The duration of the reprieves was not known.

The couple’s lawyer had argued that her clients’ ethnicity, religious beliefs and decision to make the US their home would make them vulnerable in China...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-16 16:27:02 |Display all floors
SoftAngel Post time: 2018-2-12 16:27
Technically, where can they go to or  what destination are their plane tickets intended for? They ha ...

Chinese couple in US wins stay of deportation that spares them from ‘persecution’ in China...
    The duration of the reprieves was not known.

The couple’s lawyer had argued that her clients’ ethnicity, religious beliefs and decision to make the US their home would make them vulnerable in China...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-16 17:26:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.