Author: voice_cd

Share your memorable moments with your mom [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-26 20:34:04 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-2-24 16:40
I'm the better looking Son on the right

At 1962 year, your life still so happy, that here was the period of natural disasters.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-28 18:05:34 |Display all floors
Tsaokuohua Post time: 2018-2-26 20:34
At 1962 year, your life still so happy, that here was the period of natural disasters.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-28 19:08:57 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-2-28 18:05

Seems people are ashamed of showing their ugly mugs on here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-28 19:53:48 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-2-28 19:08

Our ugly mugs are, after the natural disasters for 3 consecutive years, just fetch one's breath. happened the "Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution" again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-28 22:03:48 |Display all floors
Eight years ago I had to built new house for mom since the old one is too shabby for living. It cost me about 60000 RMB that meant a lot if compared with my low salary!
In the past several years, my eldest-brother would come here from that city to tend mom while I only occasionally visited home-village with some good food or medicine. Last year my own house in the town was demolished for new-building-construction. But I couldn't rent a house in the local area because I must take care of old mother!
Before the Spring Festival I telephoned eldest-brother not to be back and it was enough for my second elder brother and me to look after mom.
During the festival many relatives visited mom and all of them admire mom‘s good health condition: The ninety-year-old lady looks much younger than her real age with black hair and shining skin since she always enjoys working!
I cook breakfast and supper while elder brother only does lunch for her. Do you believe that she still could eat up three bowls of porridge for one meal? -------once a time  I  joke with colleague in this way:“How could your car run a long distance without enough petrol?  

I feel happy staying with mom in the village for most of the time except on the shift in the town!
Try ro use simple words for teaching and communication in daily life that is essential to the success of our education!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-1 20:24:10 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-2-28 19:08

I put a picture of myself and my mother on here somewhere else. I am a kid standing on a table hugging my mother. It is a cool 70s photo. I have cool 70s hair and I'm wearing brown pants and a brown jacket. I was a good looking kid - and my mother is young and pretty in the photo.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-1 20:29:16 |Display all floors
When I was a kid we moved from Sydney to the country and where we moved to only had one TV station called Midstate Television. Actually there was two - we also got the ABC but it sucks. My bedtime was 8:30 but whenever there was a movie on that my mother thought I would enjoy she would tape it for me. She used to tape a lot of movies for me to watch and it was nice of her. She also used to tape wrestling for me because I used to really like WWF wrestling. I would get up early before school to watch the tapes of it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.