Author: pnp

Many Chinese Have Become Rich Before They Have Become Civilized   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-8 20:44:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by coralbay at 2018-2-8 20:45
parcher Post time: 2018-2-8 16:10
well its quite a sensitive thread you have started, but its accurate yes..
ask you one question tho ...

You only need to look at the twin earthquake question I asked to see their gut reaction .... sad really. TWN not twin ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-2-9 08:13:20 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-2-8 20:43
PNP would be screaming racism ....

there is about half a dozen of them..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 11:14:40 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2018-2-8 20:28
That's what Mao used to call PETIT BOURGEOIS, before sem them to re-education laogai..if he knews th ...

Ha yes, forgot that was re-education camp. Perhaps the Chinese Govt should bring it back.  I heard it had been disbanded!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 11:16:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-9 11:17
parcher Post time: 2018-2-8 16:10
well its quite a sensitive thread you have started, but its accurate yes..
ask you one question tho ...

They can scream what they like.  I am reporting the honest truth, as I witnessed in real life and also in reel life on CCTV News every morning!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 11:44:22 |Display all floors
Spring Festival has not begun yet, but the ugly face of the Chinese travellers has already manifested itself on the highspeed triain!  CCTV News reported this morning, with video clip, a Chinese passenger having breakfast onboard, peeled off eggshell and threw it on the carpeted floor.  When reprimanded by someone, he started a loud argument, threw more litter on the floor, saying it is the duty of the cleaner to clean his garbage up!  Sickening behavior!
And this is not the first case of its kind. Elsewhere the media had also reported litterbugs quarreling with cleaners when told not to litter. One litterbug even beat up a cleaner when told not to litter!  He ended up being arrested by the police!
What does that sort of behavior say about this nation with a 5000 year old civilization?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 12:40:46 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-2-9 11:44
Spring Festival has not begun yet, but the ugly face of the Chinese travellers has already manifeste ...

re:  What does that sort of behavior say about this nation with a 5000 year old civilization?

Hundreds of million Chinese don't throw eggshell on the carpeted floor...

However,  such low class idiots need a lesson.  I wish 孙明明 would get up from his seat and have that
'low class idiot' pick up every tiny bit of that eggshell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-9 13:02:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-9 13:43
parcher Post time: 2018-2-7 19:08
keep complaining about it will eventually make us all bitter  
focus on all the positives china br ...

"i believe the givernment are trying to get people to change, but what more can they  do"

I believe otherwise!  It has not done enough!  For starters, it should strictly enforce the rules, regulations and laws which forbid antisocial behvavior like smoking in public, or driving through redlights and failing to give way to pedestrians at zebra crossings, etc etc.   The laws are there, but they are seldom enforced, giving the culprits the impression that they can get away with impunity, and indeed they do get away most of the time.
When the Chinese Govt sets its mind to do something, it always does it well, it can even move mountains, but sadly its peoples's antisocial behavior is not on its priority list!  Time it wakes up before its image is permanently damaged beyond repair!
Yes, it did put up on TV some cartoons reminding its people to behave better, but these seem to have fallen on deaf ears!  The Chinese don't respond well to education, only harsh penalties work on them!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.