Author: robert237

Hypocrits of the United States   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-14 17:34:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-14 11:38
You sure have trouble with facts. North and South Korea are still at war. Look it up.

Are you having trouble with vocabulary?

An armistice is a formal agreement of warring parties to stop fighting. It is not necessarily the end of a war, since it may constitute only a cessation of hostilities while an attempt is made to negotiate a lasting peace.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-14 17:56:25 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-2-14 01:33
So what you are saying is the Chinese are occupying Djibouti and soon will occupy Pakistan.

Not at all.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 01:07:58 |Display all floors
*** US has more nuclear missiles than any other... yet they complaint at others***
Like Boston Man, who still lives in their me tarzan you jane thumpity thump thump fantasies of the past, they still have this misguided misunderstanding they are God...  it takes a Kim to screw them...

*** Russia, China increasing the prominenc of nuclear weapons in their security strategies ***
As if this's even a subject requiring mentioning..Latest gossip is that the PLA is DEMANDING an OFFENSIVE STRATEGY  rather than a just a DEFENSIVE ONE or as DETERRENT and my personal position is this:

- 2000, minimum, to truly be able to put SHREWS as NUMERO UNO on notice
- 2000 to deter the potentials of a revival of yet another Brezhnev or Kruschev era of yellow peril
- 2000 to let the Hari Krishnas know that we'll have them go through a smelter if they take cue from backer and screws with us
- 500 minimum to let substandard nukies as NATO, Tokyo, and Canbera know that ganing up on us would cost them

But, a minimum of 10,000 is the most ideal given the four prong nuclear threat that we MUST give consideration..

**** pursuing the development of new nuclear capabilities 『to threaten other peaceful nations』****

Wow! All the while, I was of the assumption the terminology, the pot calling the kettle black, was a western term and of the English language. I guess even whites have no idea the meanings of the words and terminologies they themselves INVENTED ...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 01:47:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-14 17:56
Not at all.

By your definition they are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 01:50:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boston101 at 2018-2-15 01:53
edisonone Post time: 2018-2-15 01:07
*** US has more nuclear missiles than any other... yet they complaint at others***
Like Boston Man,  ...

If what you said was true then General MacArthur or another would have leveled North Korea years ago and call it a day. But NO, we've played Mr Nice Guy putting up with Jin San Pang and his forefathers bull. Well I hope the buck stops now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 01:52:10 |Display all floors
Russia sent their hoodlums after US in Syria. And they got what was coming to them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 03:14:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-6 20:59
The USSR wasn't part of the west.
You can't even begin to make sense.

USSR was was the world's most heavily armed nuclear rival of the West, rivalry as in deadly enemies, i.e., NATO verses WARSAW, until Gorbachev, Russia's shoe shine boy for the West, sold the country out in order to get his name on USA Today Life Magazine... The very rehtoric "Tear Down That Wall", have to make many a German and Sovuets puke even today. I know that it's the greatest insult to Russua in the words of Putin.m
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.