Views: 5273|Replies: 16

Woman obstructs high-speed train in east China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-10 14:05:45 |Display all floors
(Xinhua) Chinese railway police said Tuesday that they had conducted an investigation into a woman obstructing a high-speed train, delaying its departure in eastern China's Anhui Province.

Screenshots of a video clip show a woman preventing a high-speed train door from closing. [Photo: weibo.com]

A short video clip showing the woman preventing a high-speed train door from closing sparked controversy on the Internet. In the video, the woman refuses to move despite the order of train conductors.

The incident occurred last Friday in Hefei, capital of Anhui. The G1747 train heading to Guangzhou was delayed.

The woman, surnamed Luo, said she did that because she wanted to wait for her husband who was running late.

Luo has been suspended from her job as a teacher at a local primary school.

According to Chinese law, those who illegally obstruct trains, ships, planes or other modes of transport, and affect their normal operation, will face warnings or fines under 200 yuan (30 U.S. dollars).

In severe circumstances, violators can receive five to 10 days detention and heavier penalties.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-1-10 20:30:13 |Display all floors
i have just seen this on the news .
very selfish
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-11 02:29:56 |Display all floors
Is she a major share holder ???
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-11 10:43:13 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-1-10 20:30
i have just seen this on the news .
very selfish

Typical Chinese attuide
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-11 12:38:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-11 12:46

Yes, I watched this stupid woman on CCTV News yesterday!  Such a disgrace, a public nuisance who must be severely punished for disrupting a public train, and all other trains that come after that, fouling up all the schedules!!
Very unreasonable to hold up a train just to wait for her husband to arrive and travel with her.  There are many such women in China, this is just one of the many that got reported. Typical 'little empress' mentality!  Something is very wrong with how women are raised in China; how can she do such a stupid thing without even realising what damages she is causing!
Go read my thread, 'Violent Women'!  I tried to inform readers how badly behaved are many Chinese women, and since that thread, many more cases of violence came to light in the media, I had no time to update my thread, too many to recount!! Shame on them!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-11 13:00:30 |Display all floors
"Luo has been suspended from her job as a teacher at a local primary school."

What?  This bloody criminal a teacher?  What a bad example she sets for her students!
Good that she got sacked, or else she might infect her students with her anti social behavior!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-11 14:43:36 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-1-11 12:38
Yes, I watched this stupid woman on CCTV News yesterday!  Such a disgrace, a public nuisance who mus ...

sadly this attitude is prevalent amongst men and women who have been raised as single children, and have had 6 adults running after them most of their lives.
I met Chinese people in their mid/late twenties who could barely function as independent adults in work situations due to their family practically wiping their ass*s their whole life. One 28 year old man still had his mother pack his lunch for him every day.

Adults do children no favours by removing obstacles from their lives or indulging their whims, making them believe everything revolves around them.

such 'snowflakes' seem to rarely see beyond their immediate needs and disregard those who don't fit into their view of the world, despite ample evidence to the contrary. Time and again i witness adult 'temper tantrums' that are the result of lack learning self-control.

What could this woman have done?
she could have got off the train, like an reasonable rational person, and waited on the platform for her husband.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.