Author: ceciliazhang

Will China's easing visa rules help attract foreign talents? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-13 16:08:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by BlondeAmber at 2018-1-13 16:12
huaqiao Post time: 2018-1-12 16:40
There are all kinds of people in China--good and bad. It also depends on how you put your comments ...

when i try to discreetly deal with the business that tries to scam me, it has generally been them who scream and become abusive to me.

for example when a restaurant tried to overcharge me for food i neither ordered or received, i tried to deal with it quietly, but received comments like 'you hate China' from the staff and even some of the guests i had at the meal. And this is with verifiable evidence that the business has treid to cheat me.When the police came, they insisted i pay despite having proof that i was being cheated.
this is not a uniquie occurance, and i have always kept my words polite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
BlondeAmber Post time: 2018-1-13 16:08
when i try to discreetly deal with the business that tries to scam me, it has generally been them w ...

You could have visited a "black shop" and the police (may be fake) must have colluded with them. This is not common because once found out, the "black shop" would be caught and stopped from operating. If you go to a normal shop with normal people, this will never happen.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.