Views: 4224|Replies: 10

Do you consider yourself pretty? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-1 10:52:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by senoritazhao at 2018-1-1 10:57

Are people always over-optimistic about how they look? Men always think they are more mascular, and women prettier?

look.PNG

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 11:10:54 |Display all floors
I am a man and I consider myself to be quite attractive and the world constantly validates this for me. I think my most attractive feature is my eyelashes. I have very long and beautiful eyelashes and they make my eyes look good. I also have nice eyes. I have high cheek bones and my head is not round. I have good hair. Good nose and mouth. Ears are a good size and in good position. My body looks a lot like the statue of David only I am more blessed down below. I wide shoulders and a small waist plus naturally muscular arms and I don't have to work out much at all to get muscular but in my opinion an overly muscular look is not as attractive as the zipped look that I have. If you get too muscular you look like some kind of meathead in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 11:13:08 |Display all floors
My eyelashes are so long I can't wear sunglasses because the lashes hit the lenses and its annoying. If I go swimming my eyelashes stick together in triangles.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 11:18:12 |Display all floors
I have had females describe me as being "gorgeous" on more than one occasion. I think its more how attractive I am than my muscles. I don't think muscles are particularly important to a guys attractiveness. Most very muscular guys are actually pretty ugly and that is why they spent so much time at the gym - to compensate. Sure some chicks like muscles I guess but an ugly guy with muscles is still ugly at the end of the day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-2 00:05:48 |Display all floors
You know what they say, "Put a mirror in front of a parakeet and it will fall in love with it's self".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-2 02:39:55 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-1-2 00:05
You know what they say, "Put a mirror in front of a parakeet and it will fall in love with it's self ...

'to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance'
Oscar Wilde

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-1-2 12:40:03 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-1-2 00:05
You know what they say, "ut a mirror in front of a parakeet and it will fall in love with it's self ...

So true.      
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.