Author: SEARU

How to make Chinese language more powerful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-3 00:49:46 |Display all floors
The basic problem is that we should improve our traditional expressing or writing way in all aspects including radio-broadcasting, newspapers, kinds of books. All authors should learn from  Mr. Mo-yan who could think his free style. Officals are not allowed to make a speech by reading report!

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 01:06:17 |Display all floors
Have a close study on the structure of each Chinese character and try to find out the relationship of its shape and meaning, meanwhile we must have a look at how our neighbors (foreigners) explain the same concept in other ways!-----------And then form the most modern note to every character! ------------It would be complicated project for experts who have to build new Great Wall for China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 01:14:06 |Display all floors
Encouraged by friends, or the topic is too interesting, tonight I have talked so much! Now it is already past one o'clock!
In general, we must contribute to strengthen the self-confidence in Chinese culture through effective way!
Let me have sleep!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-3 07:11:50 |Display all floors

A simple and effective remedy or revolution to rejuvenate the fossilized Chinese language would be to add the Roman alphabet to the list of Chinese symbols approved for the purpose of writing. Instead of learning 56'000 Chinerse characters it would be sufficient to learn maybe 10'000, give or take a few thousand, and to add to these the 26 letters needed to Romanise Chinese words, i.e. the so-called Hanyu Pinyin.

That would make it easy to coin new words as the need arises, and to borrow words and names from any other language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 07:40:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-3 07:11
A simple and effective remedy or revolution to rejuvenate the fossilized Chinese language would be  ...

5600 Chinese characters? -----------Many years ago that TV-program told me:“There are about 2300 characters in total.” But our ancestors had invented several sorts of writing-form to one single word just as Tom might has a few names!  -----------Considering in this way, we may think Chinese has 100000 characters !

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-3 07:54:10 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-12-3 07:40
5600 Chinese characters? -----------Many years ago that TV-program told me:“There are about 2300  ...

Read my post again! You did not copy my words accurately.

And give my suggestion some thought!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 08:03:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-3 07:11
A simple and effective remedy or revolution to rejuvenate the fossilized Chinese language would be  ...

Your suggest is funny and interesting! I think you would get some reward from our government if your suppose is workable!

In 1970s when I started primary school, the state had simplified hundreds of Chinese characters and those had been widely used for few years and failed. For an example, 国(country)was changed by throwing away its inside part 玉,but which is hard for you to distinguish from 口(mouth)!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.